Honored Contributor

Re: If you could live anywhere in the U.S., where would it be?

Please don't respond or click on anything in that spam post.  Needs to deleted.  Spammy is post-bombing threads with this.

Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I was born and raised in California, specifically the bay area. I am close to the beaches, the mountains, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley. I have been to Oregon, Washington,Alaska, Hawaii,Idaho, Nevada and Montana. Each state has its beauty but being a native California with the exception of Hawaii, are way to cold for me. I hate snow and hate cold weather.

I do have a fantasy of living in Manhattan in New York even though I have never been. I have always wanted to take a trip to the big Apple and be able to eat a slice of pizza at 3 in the morning. One day I will get there. For now Im happy I live in California and will stay in California.

@hsawaknow  Make sure you do!  Every time I go home, my first stop is for pizza. Great plan! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've reported two of her posts, @chickenbutt😕

Honored Contributor

tansy wrote:

I've reported two of her posts, @chickenbutt😕

Right there with ya, Tansy!  Smiley Happy   I found all three.  One was an actual thread-start in, I believe, beauty.   The other one is in 'TV and Movies'.  

There are just too many people here who will click on links without even realizing that it's spam which, in fact, one person in the thread spammy started.  *sigh*   Hope they scan their computer completely!

Honored Contributor

Right where I am.

Might enjoy a smaller house though.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

We don't live there now, but CO was our favorite ----and then came the successful  marijuana vote, now we're not sure about it.Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I do love my little corner here in California but I sure wouldn't mind living in Hawaii Heart 

Respected Contributor

We have enjoyed many places, from Manhattan to California to Texas and chose the Midwest for the peace, the seasons (I love winter), and the beauty. The thing is, EVERY state has wonderful features, and you can be happy anywhere. I know I could! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy exactly where I am. An hour from Manhattan and everything I need and want, including my family, right here.

However...if my entire family could move as well, I'd move to Maui in a New York minute!

Hey, if I could afford to live in Hawaii, I'd be able to import NY bagels and pizza whenever I wanted Woman LOL

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I miss the seasons in So. California.  If you live close to the coast, the temperatures are fine, but in the Inland Empire, it gets so hot in the summer and so very dry. It stays hot until about November.  I have gotten to the age that I can't take the high temp. day after day..

I probably will never live in Washington unless my kids move there. I am in my 60s so won't wander too far.  But I would love to at least try it.  I LOVE the rain and rarely see it here, and a thunderstorm makes me positively giddyWoman LOL