Valued Contributor

Re: If you could have anything you wanted, for a snack right now, what would it be?

Nabisco Pinwheels......I used to get one package each Christmas from my brother......my my my the memories.....

Respected Contributor

Re: If you could have anything you wanted, for a snack right now, what would it be?

I just had it. 

Once a year the pistaccio farm brings to the farmer's market fresh nuts still in their husks. They are heaven. first you husk, then you crack open the shell. The nuts are moist and sweet. I look forward to it all year. You must husk all the nuts within five days or they spoil. No problem, I am halfway through the bag already and  just got them yesterday morning.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

Try crunchy Cheetos dipped in Ranch dressing......

Esteemed Contributor

Cheesecake

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Ok, so if calories didn't count and stuff and I could have anything I wanted right now and it wouldn't affect my weight, probably Crunchy Cheetos. Horrible, I know, but there you go. I haven't eaten a crunchy Cheeto in probably 5 years. 

Tuesday is my birthday and I AM having an ice cream sundae that day. I have one every year. Vanilla ice cream and half caramel, half hot fudge, whipped cream, cherry and no nuts.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!  (Tuesday, lol)

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

ANYTHING?  Caviar and a glass of Champagne.  Either that or a Pay Day bar.

Honored Contributor

Right now it would be a pumpkin cheesecake milkshake from Arby's.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Watermelon.

I love watermelon. 

I wish we could get good watermelon all year long. 

Honored Contributor

Pretzels and ice cream, the combo of the salt and the sweet is so good. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Totally agree with Cakers...with the ' Friendly's'  Black Rasberry Ice Cream!!! I i grew up with that stuff, have not had it in years now ..... and, can still taste it - yummy yum yum!!! 

-Texas Hill Country-