Honored Contributor

If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

I'm in for the day, have my hair up in rollers with shorty pj's on, and I have a fairly new manicure with light green nail polish. Oh I can't forget my pink slippers. My outfit says comfort.

In my case the stranger would bust out laughing and I would join him/her. Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

Adorable, as always!!

Respected Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

My outfit says that I just mowed the grass and it's 101 degrees outside.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, you've been cleaning!!

Respected Contributor

I am still dressed for a visit to the bank.  Nice blouse, nice white pants, nice Isaac M shows in yellow suede. 

I was there for forty minutes trying to solve a glitch with the changing of my checking account after the break in.  (My account data was stolen, and a check was written by one of the thieves, which is why he is going to trial.)

Noone was available, so I still haven't been able to figure out why my debit card defaults to the closed account.  It didn't ruin a visit with my Maine sister, but it was awkward.

I will dress down next time and hope the bank takes pity on me,  Next time I move I will elect an account by internet.  Fewer fees and the brick and mortar banks don't have service desks anymore, anyway.

Honored Contributor

LOL I wearing a nightgown

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

my outfit, hair, and face say "dont even answer the door to meet a stranger because he would run for the hills." LOL Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ummmmmmm........I definitely wouldn't be able to answer the door

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

That I just got home from work and I'm cooking...but I have my cute cupcake apron on, so I have that going for me!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

My outfit says that I just mowed the grass and it's 101 degrees outside.

Please be careful outside in that heat.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson