Honored Contributor

Re: If Your Doorbell Rang What "Hunk" would you like to see standing there?

@Stray wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray @Bird mama...  Just call me Jane...

@stevieb- wow...look at those abs!  Gorgeous man....I won't be able to sleep nowSmiley Happy. Who is the lucky Jane? 

I know @Stray...

No idea who plays Jane, I haven't gotten that far yet...

Woman Very Happy

But I did just add a second picture and check out those arms... But you know, it wouldn't matter, there's just something about him... He always looks great, long hair, short hair, more lean, more ripped... Doesn't matter !!

@stevieb- there is nothing bad about this guy even when he played the evil Erik, he was just so sexy.  I hated the show towards the end but watched just to see him.  I think they tried to pick up ratings by exposing his chest every episode....

@Stray I know, toward the end, just seeing how little they'd have him wearing was the only reason to watch...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Since you said just one, it is Richard Gere for me. '

Although I'd also pick musicians like Paul McCartney, Jon BonJovi. and there's a lot more lol..

(Anyway I don't just go by looks, I go by personalities also).

I agree. I like them smart.  I also know it when I see it kind of thing.   I can only go by the on screen personality though. No way of knowing if the characters they play are anything like they are in real life.  So in essence I like the "character" and his looks are separate but they do work together for lists such as this.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray @Bird mama...  Just call me Jane...

@stevieb- wow...look at those abs!  Gorgeous man....I won't be able to sleep nowSmiley Happy. Who is the lucky Jane? 

I know @Stray...

No idea who plays Jane, I haven't gotten that far yet...

Woman Very Happy

But I did just add a second picture and check out those arms... But you know, it wouldn't matter, there's just something about him... He always looks great, long hair, short hair, more lean, more ripped... Doesn't matter !!

@stevieb- there is nothing bad about this guy even when he played the evil Erik, he was just so sexy.  I hated the show towards the end but watched just to see him.  I think they tried to pick up ratings by exposing his chest every episode....

@Stray I know, toward the end, just seeing how little they'd have him wearing was the only reason to watch...

@stevieb- and that dimple in the chin....he just has it all! Phew! 

Honored Contributor

Slightly off topic:  I'd love to open my door and see a very pleasant, wonderful, cheerful person!  Maybe Host Alberti.  I'd love to sit down and spend a couple of hours just chatting, learning about his family and life.  A pleasant day for me, that's for sure! Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Stray Did you know he has a baby brother... Bill... Cute, even if not quite meeting the hunk criteria... Yet...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Chris Hemsworth, please. Or his brother Liam. Or Idris Elba.

Frequent Contributor

I also wouldn't close the door on Joe Manganiello.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My DH always will be my #1 hunk...but before I met him, I would have to go back to the late 70's-80's...

Chris Rea was the one that I swooned over...between his looks and sexy gravely voice...THIS video, even 38 years later still makes me melt...especially starting from the :35 mark!

Presently...and not from the past...Craig Ferguson and Daniel Craig come to mind...

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Currently...James Norton.

image.jpeg

@Moonchilde

I like him, too!  I'm partial to redheads Woman Very Happy

Me too...enjoy the PBS show he's in Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Stray Did you know he has a baby brother... Bill... Cute, even if not quite meeting the hunk criteria... Yet...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb- I see the resemblance in they eyes....he is cute but very young yet....I'm not feeling it tho...Alexander looks like a Viking mixed with Roman/Greek God ....he is a truly gorgeous man....smart too....I think he did Shakespeare live early in his career?