Honored Contributor

Re: If You Could Make Q World Perfect For You

Limit the number of embedded quotes.

Respected Contributor

Probably within the first 24 hours. I don't really have an idea of perfection and couldn't reach it if I did-or my idea of perfection would be ever evolving. 

Respected Contributor

As someone who frequently rearranges the furniture and decor my Q perfection wouldn't last long.

Trusted Contributor

Opinions are liken to rear ends....everybody has one. I doubt I would change a thing as there is no prefection needed in my life, my limited time on the Q Boards or watching the Q, I dont take this all too seriously, and realize there are many tastes, opinions, dislikes and likes here at the Q. My opinion is mine alone and I have no right to force ANYTHING down the throats of others. The problem comes when any one person thinks thier version of perfection, opinion, likes, dislikes are the only right and correct answer and feel they have to say it to the world, start a strong negative thread brandishing a wordful sword, opposing any contering views with hurtful rebuffs. Is ok to say I dont like such and such brand or an item and state a reason why too without being hurtful toward the product or vendor. Is all in the wording and how we say or write something,.We all like some brands and hosts and others we dont like so much but there is a way to express those dislikes without bashing vendors, hosts, posters unkindly, demanding a certain brand or host one dislikes be banished from QVC airing, (after all everyone should feel the way they do LOL) Maybe is just me but I dont find those forums productive at all and wonder if they are started only to bring drama, hurt and discourse into the threads? I guess I dont prescribe to the herd mentality as I am not a sheep (Baaaaaa oops? LOL) If everyone turns left I go right on purpose. (smiles)  We are all adults and shouldnt need even more rules, direction towards perfection as that perfect Q is different to everyone so no such animal would exist I guess. Live and Let Live! I turn the channel and often and have other things to do. I guess as close to perfect for me would be that we all realize there is something for everyone at QVC and not to bash items others happen to like.