Respected Contributor

Re: Ice-T and CoCo Have Baby Girl Today (photo)

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of this couple.  Is the man a rapper or something?  Coco is ALWAYS in the Daily Mail wearing very skimpy clothing and exposing especially her backside.  I don't click on the articles EVER, but the photos are on the main home page.  I am not a fan, but I hope they are wonderful parents to their new baby.

Super Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I'm not a fan of this couple.  Is the man a rapper or something?  Coco is ALWAYS in the Daily Mail wearing very skimpy clothing and exposing especially her backside.  I don't click on the articles EVER, but the photos are on the main home page.  I am not a fan, but I hope they are wonderful parents to their new baby.

I don't believe Ice T has been a rapper since the 1990's when his acting career took off. He has made appearances on numerous television shows and movies. He has also been a regular and one of the lead actors on Law and Order, SVU, for about 15 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you get a chance to see today's photos?  So precious! Sorry I can't post pics with my iPad, but here is a link to one of my faves from today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BabyChanelworld/status/671019453405118464/photo/1

Honored Contributor

Ice-T is a former criminal who has served jail time.

I read his autobiography he wrote with, I think, a co-author. It was quite interesting. He has certainly turned his life around.  His acting career started in a film,  New Jack City  which ****** Wolf had something to do with and it was Wolf who liked his performance in the film and put him in SVU.

I wish him and CoCo well with the new baby.  Ice-T is a grandfather so he's really starting a second generation of family.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Baby Chanel has more than 21,000 followers on Twitter and about 100,000 followers on Instagram!

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Coco Chanel Nicole, Baby Photos

Heart
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Bundle of joy: Coco and her husband Ice-T welcomed little Chanel into the world on Novembe...:

Heart

Honored Contributor

What a sweet little baby girl.

The jury is still out whether or not CoCo actually gave birth.

No one believes you. You being this B list celebrity/reality star/reality host who photoshopped the fiznuck out of a recent photo and when people started asking about the bent edges in the photo suddenly made sure no further photos would be required. Coco Austin (Ice-T’s wife)/gave birth (Coco Austin’s Surrogate Had Her Baby)