Esteemed Contributor
That's it, Flash pad. Yesterday's technology today. I don't have kids or grandkids and even I know that thing is lame.
Honored Contributor
This "Christmas in July" is such overkill. It's not even the Fourth of July yet, kids just started summer camp on Monday, and we're supposed to be thinking about Christmas?!... NOT!! As far as I'm concerned, the summer just began, and l want to enjoy it while it lasts.

CIJ keeps getting earlier and earlier every year. The Q is turning it into a 6-month shopping extravaganza-- half the year! I wouldn't be surprised if next year it's "Christmas in June"! Lol.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT USED TO BE JULY 25TH

[ Edited ]

I like the Christmas shows, just because they are cheery. However i had my grand kids today and they come first, so I didn't get to watch.

I checked online for items and most of it is the same ole same ole. Some new Valerie items I liked yes, but sorry the prices are too high as usual lately!

Also, I have enough decorations anyway, I wont pay those prices for foods, and my grand kids are older now so no more toys!

I have saved money last year due to the above and will be saving money again this year too I guess!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

@brii wrote:

I think it's ridiculous. 

Ditto!!! I think it is ridiculous too!  All about the almighty dollar.  Personally in my opinion I wish ALL stores, nationwide everywhere I wish they could not even put up one thing not even a XMAS ball, until after Halloween. When I go to a store in July and see decorated Christmas tree's, it just makes me sick.
New Contributor

I don't know that there is anyone more Christmas crazy than me, but I have to say this blows. I look forward to Christmas in July! It's the one time of year every member of my family knows is unadulterated "me time"...... this year I even planned a trip to Frankenmuth Michigan over the weekend of the 25th so that I could watch Christmas in July and visit Bronners Christmas wonderland - a Christmaspalooza! But NOOOOOO.....no Christmas in July on the 25th! Nobody is even wearing anything even remotely festive! Way to crush my spirit, QVC.