Esteemed Contributor

IS IT TRUE KATE AND WILLIAM EXPECTING THIRD BABY?

I searched and didn't find a thread on the subject.  I read several articles on the internet that Kate is pregnant with their third baby.  The article also said they planned on having a large family, just didn't plan on it happening so soon.  If it is true I wish the best for her, isn't going be easy with the problems she has with morning sickness and an eight month old infant at home.

Of course there is also adorable Prince George with all his energy bouncing around.  It is a good thing he is in pre-school part time and it helps having a nanny.  If it is true that Kate is pregnant congratulations are in order, they are a lovely family.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Re: IS IT TRUE KATE AND WILLIAM EXPECTING THIRD BABY?

It would be on the news don't you think?

Respected Contributor

Google "kate pregnant 3".  There is an article in lifeandstylemag.com that says it is true.

Respected Contributor

Has the family posted an announcement? I would only believe an announcement from the family. I would not put any credibility in internet gossip.

Esteemed Contributor

The articles I have seen date back to October so if the rumor were true, an official announcement would have been made.  If she is pregnant, good for the beautiful couple!  They have the funds, beautiful children and appear to be excellent parents. 

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Its an unconfirmed rumor. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

That poor girl has been pregnant so many times per magazine covers!!!

Valued Contributor

also Gwen and Blake are "expecting"......and the rags even know it;s a girl!!!!!! OH MY!!!....Gwen is in her late 40's.......not unheard of I KNOW.......but still

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

also Gwen and Blake are "expecting"......and the rags even know it;s a girl!!!!!! OH MY!!!....Gwen is in her late 40's.......not unheard of I KNOW.......but still

she is 46 and had her last baby less than 2 years ago, at age 44.