Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@DesertGems wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, Pearlee, didn't mean any offense...liked you1st post...

(Somewhat new here)

@DesertGems  No offense taken! I've hit that Spoiler icon many times by mistake - it's easy to do.

Don't know how to get the @ bstore name.

Honored Contributor

@DesertGems wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@DesertGems wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, Pearlee, didn't mean any offense...liked you1st post...

(Somewhat new here)

@DesertGems  No offense taken! I've hit that Spoiler icon many times by mistake - it's easy to do.

@DesertGems   Type the @ from your keyboard. Then type in the first 2 ir 3 letters of the poster's name you want to flag and a list of poster's names will appear

Click on the one you want.  If you are quoting someone's post, that poster's name should appear first on the list.

Esteemed Contributor

Sleep!

Valued Contributor

...known "then" what I know now.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee 

@Pearlee wrote:

@DesertGems wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@DesertGems wrote:

(Somewhat new here)

@DesertGems   Type the @ from your keyboard. Then type in the first 2 ir 3 letters of the poster's name you want to flag and a list of poster's names will appear

Click on the one you want.  If you are quoting someone's post, that poster's name should appear first on the list.

Thanks, Pearlee, as you can see,  it worked!  😘

Honored Contributor

I guess no matter how many more hours we had, it probably still wouldn't be enough!

But if I could be granted one free hour daily, where nothing could interfere or bother me, I'd read ---- just sit quietly --- and read!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin