Respected Contributor

When the new forums were unfurled, I was surprised and proud to be named Super Contributor.  Maybe it was because I've been a member for over 25 years.  Maybe the techies could tell that not only was I beautiful, but also smart!  It was clear that all the moderators liked me. . . Until. . . I logged in several days ago and found out that I had been downgraded from a Super Contributor to a Valued Contributor!!

I could tell that this was the beginning of a down slide to obscurity.  Who knows now when the next demotion will be announced--Regular Contributor.  Or the next fall from grace to Irritating Contributor.  I can see it now--the We Don't Want You Here Anymore Contributor.

Well, if you don't see me after this post, you'll know that the worst has happened!!!  It's been nice knowing all of you. . .

Esteemed Contributor

Consider it a compliment as it has been boring as heck around here lately.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

jackaranda, ITA!

Honored Contributor

how do you know that's a downgrade?  I've never seen these titles defined anywhere and often wonder what they mean and what makes a contributor trusted over super, etc.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Downgraded?  Seriously,  do you really give a hoot?  I could care less if THEY "downgraded" me.  So what, who cares?

Esteemed Contributor

Honey, you got a PROMOTION!

Next up is "Respected" and then "Esteemed"

After that they make you a moderator, I guess.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

how do you know that's a downgrade?  I've never seen these titles defined anywhere and often wonder what they mean and what makes a contributor trusted over super, etc.

I guess I felt that if they were going to change my status, they would go to Super Dooper Contributor!  Other than that, your guess is as good as mine!!embarrassed.gif

Valued Contributor

I'd rather be "of value" to an organization!   Congratulation, I think you are ascending .... and now I'm wondering what is next ..... perhaps the words:  Phenomenal or Stupendous

Respected Contributor

Fortune- Good sense of humor!!  Thanks for the chuckle-  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Bummer..... amd to think, all this time, when I went form Super to Valued, I thought it was a promotion...