Esteemed Contributor

I think a record has been broken....

It took exactly 3 seconds before the host associated the tsv with her grown daughter and 20 year-old nephew who, by the way, is an engineer....just not your average nephew......why can't some hosts just stop the association with family members with every product they sell......it's just so annoying.....okay moderators, i've said my piece......time to change the channel....

Respected Contributor

Re: I think a record has been broken....

-----You forgot the cat------. I gave up at that point and came in here to play on the computer instead.

Respected Contributor

You should probably change the channel the minute you see who the host is, that way you could save yourself the aggravation.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

-----You forgot the cat------. I gave up at that point and came in here to play on the computer instead.

you're right, hennypenny, i did forget the cat!!  have a nice thanksgiving....you might want to try her father's turkey receipe that was posted on her blog.........what an enchanted life.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

You should probably change the channel the minute you see who the host is, that way you could save yourself the aggravation.

the host didn't even give me a minute--i had approximately 3 seconds....and with arthritic hands, that doesn't give me enough time to enter another channel!!

@Karnerblue wrote:

Respected Contributor

Ballet, Ireland, sister in Charleston.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@birkin baby wrote:

birkinbaby--you forgot Disneyworld....how could you forget Disneyworld.......

@birkin baby wrote:

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I do...

Honored Contributor

Different people like different things.  I think if she broke a record, it's a good thing.  Let's me share the happiness in someone else's house.  There are no kids in my home and no family closer than about 1000 miles, so every once in a while it's good to know about great memories elsewhere.

Then again - I don't watch much, so when I do it's not annoyi9ng at all.

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

It took exactly 3 seconds before the host associated the tsv with her grown daughter and 20 year-old nephew who, by the way, is an engineer....just not your average nephew......why can't some hosts just stop the association with family members with every product they sell......it's just so annoying.....okay moderators, i've said my piece......time to change the channel....

It doesn't bother some of us, and it's probably a successful/effective approach to sales.