Honored Contributor

Re: I reached my goal weight today, finally

Congratulations!  It's a big deal to reach your goal.  Those last 10 lbs will fight you for months.

i have lost the same 100 lbs a few times in my lifetime.  It's so difficult to get off and way too easy to gain back.

I weighed 108 lbs when I got married and fast tracked to 220 after 3 kids.  I work hard to keep my weight between 127 and 130 lbs.  I too, wear a size 10 (petite) proudly, I might add.

IMO,  a size 10 is perfect.  Enjoy your success.  

Super Contributor

Congratulations and good for you. I am having a hard time with mine.i

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh

The past few months have been so difficult for you.  How wonderful you must feel and look. (and I know your father is looking down and smiling)

Congratulations dear Gidget!

Honored Contributor

@Brinklii wrote:

@gidgetgh ... Congratulations to you! Were you on a 1200 calorie a day diet, or anything specific like WW? I've grown to size 12 and can't get back down to 10. Very frustrating! Did you exercise daily? Please tell us how you did it! Thanks. Way to go!

Image result for Way to go emoticon

@Yardlie- I didn't really count calories and I definitely didn't follow a specific diet.  I think we all know which foods are "good" and which aren't.  I made better choices, cut down the amount I was eating (which wasn't really my problem- I mostly made the wrong choices), increased my water intake and started walking.  It came off very slowly.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@gidgetgh

The past few months have been so difficult for you.  How wonderful you must feel and look. (and I know your father is looking down and smiling)

Congratulations dear Gidget!

@lulu2- thanks.  It's been a reallly tough time.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

gidgetgh, AWESOME! Congrats to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Good on you, @gidgetgh! Maintaining is hard work, too. I hope you find something that makes you happy and takes the place of the Joy of Junk Food. Smiley Happy

It's been 4 1/2 years and I haven't veered off course yet, so I think I must be happy enough.

Well, good on you, @gidgetgh. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@gidgetgh

Congrats

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations To You!  You have every reason to be proud of your outstanding achievement!