Contributor

I ordered a set of two Contigo water bottles earlier this month. The UPS tracking information showed they were out for delivery. The UPS man came that day, but my package was not delivered. UPS claims they lost the package. I contacted QVC and they sent out another set of bottles. My package was supposed to be delivered today. Once again, no package. I do not understand how a package can be put on a UPS truck and then become lost. I really needed those water bottles, but I am afraid this will happen a third time. I am considering asking QVC to just refund my money. Has this happened to anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm so irritated with UPS

@Tink814 wrote:

I ordered a set of two Contigo water bottles earlier this month. The UPS tracking information showed they were out for delivery. The UPS man came that day, but my package was not delivered. UPS claims they lost the package. I contacted QVC and they sent out another set of bottles. My package was supposed to be delivered today. Once again, no package. I do not understand how a package can be put on a UPS truck and then become lost. I really needed those water bottles, but I am afraid this will happen a third time. I am considering asking QVC to just refund my money. Has this happened to anyone else?

I had that happen once, several years ago.  After the second shipment went missing CS had the third one sent with signature required.  That one made it with no problem.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Contact the UPS Customer Service department with the tracking number QVC has provided to you.  

1-800-742-5877

OR

ups.com

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

that happened to me a couple of years ago too. tracking said it was delivered, but I was home at the time and nothing arrived. I called UPS immediately and they tracked it. it wasn't lost. it was delivered to another apartment number in the building beside mine. they called me back to tell me that, and to say that the driver would be coming by in half an hour to bring me my package. 

Trusted Contributor

I had trouble with UPS and that very same product order.  It was around Christmas time and they sent it around the globe and then back to the original shipping office.  It was late, and now we don't like the containers, so they are not being used for anything.

What a disappointment!!

I had another delivery that was a week late, I spent several days contacting UPS here and the destination office.  To me, no one knew who was on first base or any other base for that matter.  It was finally delivered after they spoke to the recipient several times - ????

Not sure about them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had candles that were lost recently.  Says they delivered them, but I don't know where.  I did receive another order from QVC with no issues.   A few months ago,  I ordered one of those outside mats,  and I also had an order coming from Amazon.  I looked online and it said left at front door?   Really ?  Not my front door.  I called UPS and I said "you need o send your driver out here, because he did not leave the things at my front door."

They said well they might not have time today.  I could file a lost claim with QVC and amazon to put a tracker on them.  I said look, I have over 100.00 of money in those orders.  You need to send the driver out here now!  This is not QVC or Amazon problem, nor  should I have to wait for a claim when your driver screwed up. 

Driver showed up within 15 min apologizing to me and said it was my fault.  I was like "duh"  no kidding????   He said the numbers are confusing back here.  I live in a cul- de- sac.  My house is blue with white numbers, there is no way he could not see my house number.   argh!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I know when you are expecting a package it is very frustrating when you don't get it (twice).  But, I have to say that UPS does an excellent job in my area.  I've never had a problem with UPS or the Postal Service.  (I hope I didn't just jinx myself.) 

Good luck with your package.

Occasional Contributor

this just happened to me two weeks ago i some things from evine and they never arrived here so i tried to track them and it said they were out for delivery that day and they never did show up so i called ups and they could not locate the items also so they credited  my card i am still wondering what happened to them its really odd how things seem to just vanish like that i wanted those items .

Honored Contributor

I've lost count how many packages have been delivered to my neighbors and theirs to me.  Although the main culprit over here is USPS.  I've never lived in a state where they got it so wrong.    They are not even reading handwriting but computer print in a well established neighborhood with numbers present on every mailbox.  

I get that mistakes happen but when my driver's license got delivered down the street after several packages also went missing, I made the call and threatened to open a mail tampering case.   I was golden for a few years but they are starting to slip again.

I just had a package go missing and contacted QVC who could not have been nicer. The USPS (again!) finally delivered it the next day three days after they reported delivery in the system.  Hang in there.  It may still be coming.    

Esteemed Contributor

I like UPS but I just got a box from qvc delivered that was opened with the address label barely attached.  It did look like someone deliberately opened the box.  I wonder if the logo on the box makes it more of a target for theft? 

USPS is really bad IMO.  I always get mail addressed to other people.  Last time I got mail for two different people but nothing for me.  When I called the post office they asked me to knock on doors on my street to see if someone had my mail.  No thanks.