Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Still Stunned.... Warning.... Long explanation.

How many other customers got rinsed off cups and plates? The health department should be notified. The management probably knows this waiter is rinsing off spoons & such and doesn't have enough staff to wash the dishes so it saves them money.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Q4u

Sorry the research I found for you made you angry.

A lot of people tried to help you out, so much for that...

No, I'm not angry, so sorry if I came across as that way because I actually appreciate your research and have touched upon it only recently (will delve further).   I am just frustrated by some of what I've been reading here.....  

But we know we will get many different opinions when we start a thread. It's to be expected. Some will egg you on, others will show you their sunny-side, and others will coddle you and agree with you 100%, so there's no sense in being hard-boiled about it.  Just take it over easy, okay?

@SaRina

Oh boy ...  after reading all these posts, my brain is scrambled!   Woman LOL

@Tinkrbl44

Quiche! Stop poaching my idea! Omeletting this one slide, but no more half-baked puns, ya hear? Besides, I think we've eggshausted the list and my brain is fried.

I hope this eggsercize in egg-ery hasn't been too eggsasperating for everyone. Sometimes you have to walk on eggshells around here and I thank you for your indulgence.You are all good eggs. :-)

I'm going to have breakfast now.  Gee, I think I'm in the mood for....

oatmeal?

Esteemed Contributor

Just like reading that people who order de-caf coffee at a restaurant often get caffeinated, I would never trust a restaurant to keep the yolks out of my egg order.  That is just me. If I couldn't have eggs, I certainly would order something else completely for breakfast, not something with eggs in it.

A dirty restaurant is an entirely different issue.  Is their health rating posted??

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

What I don't understand is why you sat the 1-1/2 hours without food the first time and then went back again.  

I also wouldn't want to waste my time being involved in this unless it were the only restaurant in town.  Sounds like the place just isn't managed well, and you can't change things like that and is too upsetting to you to try to change it. . . at least in my world.   If they care, managers know what is going on; if they don't not much you can do about it.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Q4u

Sorry the research I found for you made you angry.

A lot of people tried to help you out, so much for that...

No, I'm not angry, so sorry if I came across as that way because I actually appreciate your research and have touched upon it only recently (will delve further).   I am just frustrated by some of what I've been reading here.....  

But we know we will get many different opinions when we start a thread. It's to be expected. Some will egg you on, others will show you their sunny-side, and others will coddle you and agree with you 100%, so there's no sense in being hard-boiled about it.  Just take it over easy, okay?

@SaRina

Oh boy ...  after reading all these posts, my brain is scrambled!   Woman LOL

@Tinkrbl44

Quiche! Stop poaching my idea!  Omeletting this one slide, but no more half-baked puns, ya hear? Besides, I think we've eggshausted the list and my brain is fried.

I hope this eggsercize in egg-ery hasn't been too eggsasperating for everyone. Sometimes you have to walk on eggshells around here and I thank you for your indulgence.You are all good eggs. :-)

I'm going to have breakfast now.  Gee, I think I'm in the mood for....

oatmeal?

@SaRina    @SaRina

Great comment!!!    

You really cracked me up!!!   ROFL!!!    Woman LOL