Honored Contributor

I love the new Tarzan Geico commercial

It's the only time I turn the volume ON for a commercial !!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: I love the new Tarzan Geico commercial

LilacTree, oh how I love that commercial too! I am my mother's caregiver. She has the tv on all day long. When that commercial comes on, she calls me to watch it. It makes both of us laugh!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

I laugh everytime.  It's very appropriate.

I love the monkey too.  AND at least there is no stupid dancing like most every commerical i see.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I crack up every time she says "do you have to yell that in my ear?"

They have the best commercials by far.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

This commercial makes me literally laugh out loud (and DH just looks at me funny). Smiley Happy When she mocks him, "Tarzan not know where Tarzan go" it cracks me up. At the end too, where she complains about him yelling in her ear. LOL! My favorite ad of all time. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

This commercial makes me literally laugh out loud (and DH just looks at me funny). Smiley Happy When she mocks him, "Tarzan not know where Tarzan go" it cracks me up. At the end too, where she complains about him yelling in her ear. LOL! My favorite ad of all time. Smiley Happy

I was going to say exactly the same thing! lol! geico has the best commercials 😊

Respected Contributor

My husband really likes it, which is funny because he would never ask directions to anywhere.  

Respected Contributor

My DH loves this commercial too. He'll imitate Tarzan while I shake my head like the chimp.

Valued Contributor

count me in on that one too ...  Speaking to the monkey she says "Do you know how to get to the water f a l l" ??

Honored Contributor

I have loved almost every GEICO commercial. I like Tarzan but my current favorite is the alligator whose arms are too short to pick up the check in a group of co-workers.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all