Esteemed Contributor

Re: I couldn't believe the price!

Thank you for asking.  It is difficult learning to live alone as I never have.  Finishing up some financial matters.   I actually applied for a part time job at Talbot's last week.  I love their clothes so much it would be a perfect place for me to,work,so fingers crossed that I get it.  Took a chick trip with two very good friends from my community to Ashville NC two weeks ago.  My college roommate flew in to join us and we spent two nights there.  Had a wonderful day touring BILTMORE.  DH would have been 70 on May 1 so that was a hard day.  You have to have something to look forward to so I am focused on planning a trip to Disney World with DD, SIL and 3 year old grandson in October.  Have flight reservations and hotel,done so now focused on details for that trip.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Thank you for asking.  It is difficult learning to live alone as I never have.  Finishing up some financial matters.   I actually applied for a part time job at Talbot's last week.  I love their clothes so much it would be a perfect place for me to,work,so fingers crossed that I get it.  Took a chick trip with two very good friends from my community to Ashville NC two weeks ago.  My college roommate flew in to join us and we spent two nights there.  Had a wonderful day touring BILTMORE.  DH would have been 70 on May 1 so that was a hard day.  You have to have something to look forward to so I am focused on planning a trip to Disney World with DD, SIL and 3 year old grandson in October.  Have flight reservations and hotel,done so now focused on details for that trip.

@KathyPet

I have such admiration for the strength you've exhibited during what must be one of the saddest and most life changing experiences. 

I am 65 and THIS has made me realize how quickly life can change.

Best of luck with the job. (if it is to be it will be)  It's so nice that you have a Disney trip to look forward too. 

Respected Contributor

I have some of SG"s liquid knit.  I got it a long time back on Lunch time specials.  It is not something you could wear in summer.  It feels like you are wearing plastic wrap ...at least that is how it feels in the south.  Also shows every bump and lump.