Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe the price!

[ Edited ]

SG one-hour show last night . . . I watched on "mute," as usual.

Offered was a sleeveless knit tank, plain and simple (which I like), at $44, plus $3 S&H = $48, or more if you have tax in your state for clothing (NJ does not).

She (They) have got to be kidding!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: I couldn't believe the price!

It's not just here.  I got an email from Lands End, about everything being 30% off today.  I found a t shirt I liked, and it was $48, also.  With the discount, it still would cost more than I think it should.  

Honored Contributor

SG has been here too long I think.  Her prices (or what the Q charges for her stuff) is WAY over the line for what it all is. 

It's all the same tiresome boring stuff anymore.  There's no really great stuff of her's anymore.  We've seen it all - been there done that for sure.

SG needs really to move along and go back to selling in a store if someone will have her goods.  The stuff is old here these days/years.  Way done with all of it and the over prices points they want for it now.

Honored Contributor

Wages are going up and prices follow.

Esteemed Contributor

Clothing , on the Q, has gotten way over my budget...I am so glad I am retired and no longer in need of clothes for work...

Honored Contributor

I never have purchased clothing at Q, and rarely even look at it. 

But the prices do seem high to me, and the quality looks cheap in many of the lines.

I can't see paying so much, especially if it doesn't fit, and one has to return. You're out quite a bit for basically the privilege of trying on their clothing.

Honored Contributor

Some of her pieces are on EBay, no way I'd pony up Q's prices.........

Honored Contributor

Funny you should mention last nights show. I was flipping channels with no intention of buying anything, when I landed on  Graver's show. I don't own at offer line, but they were featuring a striped, v- neck scarf top in navy, and  I thought it would look nice with jeans. Before I could talk myself out of it, I went to the web site, and it was mine. It was an impulse purchase pure and simple, and yes Her prices are high, but if I like it as much as I thinkI will, it will be ok.I should have stayed on PBS, LOL.!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Funny you should mention last nights show. I was flipping channels with no intention of buying anything, when I landed on  Graver's show. I don't own at offer line, but they were featuring a striped, v- neck scarf top in navy, and  I thought it would look nice with jeans. Before I could talk myself out of it, I went to the web site, and it was mine. It was an impulse purchase pure and simple, and yes Her prices are high, but if I like it as much as I thinkI will, it will be ok.I should have stayed on PBS, LOL.!!

I liked that top too.  I would have bought it in black, but it sold out before I could talk myself into spending the money.  It was pretty . . . good for you that you got it!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Ever catch a clothing program on evine live?  Talk about cheap and cheesy...surprised they sell it😝