Esteemed Contributor

I could use a little healing thoughts

If you could spare a little kind thoughts and prayer for me,too..  I've been sick with pneumonia for 2weeks . Just left the hospital tonight. Found I have all kinds of problems I didn't know I had.  But I'm home now with myloving  DH and our precious pets. I'm sick but not done and have the blessing of a loving family.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

Re: I could use a little healing thoughts

I'm praying for you!

Esteemed Contributor

Please please take care of yourself....sending you positive thoughts and warm wishes.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV I am sending prayers and healing thoughts to you.  I am sure that you will heal very well now that you're home with your DH and fur babies.  Get to bed, gal!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

09e323fd686b98490eb6663eae869b01.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Saying a prayer for you and sending good thoughts your way.

Esteemed Contributor

Warm fuzzy thoughts are headed your way.  Be well real soon, we here are good at sending healing powers your way.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

If you could spare a little kind thoughts and prayer for me,too..  I've been sick with pneumonia for 2weeks . Just left the hospital tonight. Found I have all kinds of problems I didn't know I had.  But I'm home now with myloving  DH and our precious pets. I'm sick but not done and have the blessing of a loving family.

Poodlepet2 was asking about you yesterday.  I just told her about your post.

Honored Contributor

Prayers and (((gentle hugs))) for you, @MoJoV.

Bear hug gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Praying for you skylark, please feel better!