Honored Contributor

I can't sign in using my Chromebook.

Anyone else use a Chromebook and have a problem signing in here?

No problem with my desktop and that has the Chrome browser, too. So I'm tethered to my desktop until I can get signed in with my Chromebook laptop...Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

Re: I can't sign in using my Chromebook.

Well, I can’t sign in on my Ipad6, at least that’s what I think it is, but I can sign in on my pretty old IPad mini. This all started yesterday for me.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday for me also. @proudlyfromNJ 

Honored Contributor

Started with me yesterday afternoon --  I can not sign in with MS Edge on my laptop, or Safari on my iPhone.  But signing in on my iPad is fine.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still having problems too. Still can't sign in using Chrome. Using IE now but earlier even that didn't let me sign in. Not Safari on the Ipad either.

I think they (whoever they are) decided that since they're not going to shut the board down instead they're going to let it die a slow natural death as posters tire of the many aggravations and drop out one by one untill eventually no one is left here and then they can shut it down citing lack of interest.

Honored Contributor

There are a LOT of people who haven't been able to log in here, using the full spectrum of devices and browsers.

I can only presume that one reason I haven't had the problem is that I haven't been logged out for the past few days.  If you're logged in, STAY logged in.  I have a feeling that once the site logs me out (it seems like it keeps you logged in for several days to a week at a time), I won't be able to log back in.  

We don't know any more at this point and those who have written to TPTB  have said they are aware and 'working on it'.  

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  I can't log in on my MacBook Pro either. I'm on my iPad now. 

Respected Contributor

I can't sign in on Chrome on several devices.  Only Brave browser works on a crummy old Android tablet.  

There is talk on the other board that many can't sign in at all.  I think Q will make it so miserable on this forum that it will die a slow death.  

Honored Contributor

I think the only reason I'm still able to stay on the Chrome browser here is b/c I haven't signed out in over a week. So at this point I'm not about to sign out and then not be able to come back on with Chrome but maybe by using MSEdge instead. Whatever the case, it sure is frustrating to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the only reason I'm still able to stay on the Chrome browser here is b/c I haven't signed out in over a week. So at this point I'm not about to sign out and then not be able to come back on with Chrome but maybe by using MSEdge instead. Whatever the case, it sure is frustrating to say the least.

@SilleeMee 

Edge was another I tried, NADA. If it matters I'm using a desktop when failing w/Chrome & Edge. IE which works on & off also on desktop. Safari on IPad also a fail.