Honored Contributor

Boy, she has a degree and actually has skills,very refreshing. Good luck to her and I like the top.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

I do like the way it looks - and your granddaughter is beautiful!

However, I wonder how easy it is to move her arms with the side sleeve - does it stretch?

@Isobel Archer

I don't know.  I will see it in person in a couple of weeks when she's coming over to show me her collection so far.

In looking at it closer, it may be that since the top overlaps in front, there may be sufficient ease to move.

I'm just thinking of a formal dress I once had (which was gorgeous), but had sleeves similar to that which came down over my shoulders and I had a terrible time dancing in it because I couldn't really raise my arms easily.  Obviously I should have tested that before buying it, but I loved the look.

Honored Contributor

Are her designs for sale at a retail store or site?

Trusted Contributor

Your GD is absolutely beautiful and I'm very impressed with the top she designed and is wearing-I would love to have one if it wasn't for my creepy upper arms🙁! And I love her hairstyle.

Super Contributor

No, I do not like the top at all.

Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was, "what a beautiful top" even before I read the post.  Yes, she is a professional...a beautiful one!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

My first thought was, "what a beautiful top" even before I read the post.  Yes, she is a professional...a beautiful one!

@Zhills

Thank you so much Zhills!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Are her designs for sale at a retail store or site?

@deepwaterdotter

I don't think she's decided yet how she's going to go forward.  She is in the process of creating her portfolio.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I really like it @LilacTree Good luck to her! 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Boy, she has a degree and actually has skills,very refreshing. Good luck to her and I like the top.

@blackhole99

She went through four years of college and then couldn't find a credible job.  She has always loved fashion, so she decided to go for the certification at Moore.

Formerly Ford1224