Honored Contributor

I just re-read my GD's FB post, and those side sleeves are called "sleevelets."

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful top...beautiful granddaughter.....a few years back my 8 year-old granddaughter made a top out of the duck tape that was popular.....need I say more!!

Respected Contributor

I personally don't care for it to wear myself but that being said I think she is definitely on trend for the younger women! The asymetrical hemline and the cold shoulder top part is what is really hot right now. It lays beautifully and the color is very soft and delicate. Nice job!

Respected Contributor

Your grandaughter is a very pretty girl and looks wonderful in her design.  I like the color too, lilac! 😉

Valued Contributor

Your GD is just lovely and I adore the top! Classy and timeless! 

Respected Contributor

Re: I am so proud . . .

[ Edited ]

I like it!

I want it! Smiley Very Happy

Edited to say congratulations.

Esteemed Contributor

She is so cute...and she did a good job making that top it looks good on her...congrats on receiving her certificate in design...

Esteemed Contributor

You should be proud. She is quite talented. I love the top. I wish her the best of luck in her endeavors.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

How wonderful for your grand daughter to have gone to Moore College of Art!!! 

I graduated from Moore in 1968 as a Fashion Illustrator.... many of you will remember when newspapers did not use photos in store ads.  FI is pretty much a non-existant profession now.

I hope she enjoyed her years at Moore as much as I did, and she feels prepared to find her career path.

Honored Contributor

I want that top...it is fabulous and different than anything I've seen but wearable....great job and the granddaughter is beautiful too.