Contributor

I am so frustrated right now.

Just needed to vent for a moment. I signed up for personal training at my gym in June and I purchased a package with so many sessions in it and had 6 months to use them.

There were several issues including the first trainer leaving suddenly and leaving no notes in my file for the second trainer, the second trainer doing moves that put stress on my joints even after I told him I had ankle and wrist issues that could not handle impact (leaving me unable to put weight on my ankle for over a week after the session), the SECOND trainer leaving, the club not having a trainer for several weeks to accomodate evening appointments, the first trainer coming back but only having one day available, and both trainers getting the dates wrong or not showing up to appoinments without notice. I also had to cancel several sessions due to an injury and an illness. The manager of the club told me during the period where there was no trainer available that she would extend the contract for however long it took to find someone else. That was a two week period.

Now I have six sessions remaining that I paid for and she is saying I only have 2 weeks to use them. The trainer is available now one other night so I scheduled 4 sessions over the next 2 weeks, but when I asked her about the 2 week extension she promised, she told me that wasn't possible becuase one the contract is up the computer doesn't allow sessions after that date. When I mentioned she had promised it earlier, she said, "well, you cancelled multiple sessions and we technically could have deducted them from the remaining sessions but we didn't. But the trainers complained to me about your missed appointments." {#emotions_dlg.scared} I was shocked. This was the first I had ever heard about anyone having a problem with me cancelling a few appointments, especially since her trainers had no-showed, messed up dates, texted me to say they couldnt make it same day, and also left the week I was supposed to have sessions with them! Not to mention if she wasn't going to give me the extension, why even mention it!!! I am so mad right now. And on top of that, if I want to get my money's worth for the 4 I have scheduled I have to deal with working with a trainer that apparently openly complains about me! I am so upset. These sessions weren't cheap. I have never had a health club handle things in such a disorganized manner!!! Just had to vent, sorry its long.