Honored Contributor

@Pqfan

It's nice to read you have your choice of men to date.

I'm curious if you'd expressed a desire to go to Disney.  It seems like an odd place to pick for a date early in a relationship.

As for being able to get a flight and find a hotel, our son and his family flew to Disney Thursday night and are coming back Monday.  They've had reservations since their kids got their school calendar in September.

Respected Contributor

Re: I am not spontaneous!

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

@Pqfan

It's nice to read you have your choice of men to date.

I'm curious if you'd expressed a desire to go to Disney.  It seems like an odd place to pick for a date early in a relationship.

As for being able to get a flight and find a hotel, our son and his family flew to Disney Thursday night and are coming back Monday.  They've had reservations since their kids got their school calendar in September.

@lulu2 I never expressed an interest to go there.

Maybe he was going to go with someone else and they cancelled?

He likes to travel a lot.

I thought it was odd too but it was what was being offered lolSmiley Very Happy

We are still very new to each other a couple of weeks?

It could go everywhere or it could go no where.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Pqfan  I get it.  I am not a spontaneous person - especially if travel is involved.  Also, I would sooner stay home than travel no matter how much notice I am given.  All the inconveniences that come with any traveling are not worth it for me.  If he really likes you it shouldn't matter but if that is the way he is used to living then it appears you are not well suited for each other.  I wouldn't pretend to want to go places spontaneously just to hold onto him no matter how much I liked him!!

@Pook I am this way too.

I told him I am not sure we are compatible.

He didn't say anything.

He just looked a little sad.Smiley Sad

So, did he kiss you before or after you told him this?

Be yourself, Pqfan, everyone else is taken. Cat Happy

Some men are intrigued by women who they see as "hard to get" and some just get discouraged.

Maybe (if you like him a lot) you can tell him you like him but just aren't comfortable moving too fast.  You have to be true to yourself.

The first guy?  He needs to be gone.

Mr. Green Eyes sounds like he might be nice to get to know better.

Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Pqfan  I get it.  I am not a spontaneous person - especially if travel is involved.  Also, I would sooner stay home than travel no matter how much notice I am given.  All the inconveniences that come with any traveling are not worth it for me.  If he really likes you it shouldn't matter but if that is the way he is used to living then it appears you are not well suited for each other.  I wouldn't pretend to want to go places spontaneously just to hold onto him no matter how much I liked him!!

@Pook I am this way too.

I told him I am not sure we are compatible.

He didn't say anything.

He just looked a little sad.Smiley Sad

So, did he kiss you before or after you told him this?

Be yourself, Pqfan, everyone else is taken. Cat Happy

Some men are intrigued by women who they see as "hard to get" and some just get discouraged.

Maybe (if you like him a lot) you can tell him you like him but just aren't comfortable moving too fast.  You have to be true to yourself.

The first guy?  He needs to be gone.

Mr. Green Eyes sounds like he might be nice to get to know better.

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALotWe just went out for a drive for a while and talked it was so warm and nice today.

It was at the end when he kissed me and we hugged.

I told him I am not a fast mover

He doesn't know just how slow moving.

Turtle style!Smiley Very Happy

If he wants to go he can just go.

Super Contributor

@NickNack Thanks for solving that problem.

Super Contributor

@Pqfan It's a fun place to visit during the cooler season..just set it up so you can avoid the long lines...I haven't been there in quite a few years...rides have changed but a fun place to hang out with friends.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66Have to digress some here about looks..when we were dating (almost engaged) my future husband was the good-looking, poorer one..now many years (decades really) later, he is still great looking..& not at all poor..made the right choice 😊

The good-looking one became old, short, & fat..

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan on the right, Mr. Green Eyes on left...Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Pqfan on the right, Mr. Green Eyes on left...Smiley Wink

@MacDUFF LOL! Yes this is just what we looked like! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for this! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Evie2004 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66Have to digress some here about looks..when we were dating (almost engaged) my future husband was the good-looking, poorer one..now many years (decades really) later, he is still great looking..& not at all poor..made the right choice 😊

The good-looking one became old, short, & fat..

--------------

Well you would have had to dump the old, short, fat guy.  Good thing you picked the poor guy and it worked out so well.  I sometimes read comments and wonder how it would be received if a man said it about a woman.