Super Contributor

@Pqfan, have you been to Disney before? If you ever decide to go book far in advance..for a few extra dollars you can avoid the long lines....its a fun, but rather pricey place to visit...the food at the Disney hotels is pretty good...but lots of better eateries in the greater Orlando area. Interesting fact about Disney..it is located in two different counties: Osceola and Orange.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

It seems you don't know him well enough yet.  You made the right decision... trust your instincts.

if the man of your dreams came along and you had true feelings for him, you would have thrown your clothes in a paper bag and followed him anywhere with no notice.

@Carmie Hi, Yes, it is too soon for me to do something like this.

I like him though.

If he is a good man he will appreciate you not going. He might have been testing you out.. checking to see if you're a loose woman.

No matter what anyone says, men still like to chase.  Let him chase you until you catch him.

Really? Who wants to date someone that's testing them in that way? And it is 2017 not 1957. 

It doesn't matter what year it is...men and women are still looking for someone who hasn't been around the block with every ******, Jane or Sally.  If anyone can have you at anytime, why would anyone want you for keeps?  

Anyone looking for a real relationship is picky.  Anyone looking for a one night stand or short term relationship, will not be so picky.

It appears to me that the OP has good morals, so she would be looking for someone in kind. 

This is nonsense. Any man at that age still "testing" a woman needs to go anyway. 

I went on many trips with my husband and we didn't sleep together for a while. Just because a couple goes on an overnight trip doesn't mean they did the deed. She could even tell him she wants her own room. 

Plus if she did want to, who cares? It doesn't make her or anyone else immoral. These are adults, not children. 

I guess I know more mature men because non of them are so immature they would try to test someone. Only in the mind of a woman.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

@Pqfan, have you been to Disney before? If you ever decide to go book far in advance..for a few extra dollars you can avoid the long lines....its a fun, but rather pricey place to visit...the food at the Disney hotels is pretty good...but lots of better eateries in the greater Orlando area. Interesting fact about Disney..it is located in two different counties: Osceola and Orange.

Traveling next month Orlando & Boco Rotan viste family. Love Florida. Not able to handle extreme weather summer.
Respected Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

@gracie2014 No I have never been.

It sounds like something that I would love but I just felt it was too soon.

I might have the link disabled.

When they changed to the new board I was trying to disable everything!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
bid adieu..time to get ready for dinner plans. xoxo 🌸
Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

If you guys get tired of hearing about my love life let me know lol!

So, Mr. Green Eyes wanted me to fly to Disney world this afternoon!

Zero notice!

I said no.

I just couldn't do that.

He said pack a bag and let's go.

I am not even sure if I have a bag like that.

I have grocery bags that's it.

@Pqfan

I certainly have "a bag like that!"  Tell Mr. Green Eyes that I'm ready, willing, and able!  bling.gif

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan  I get it.  I am not a spontaneous person - especially if travel is involved.  Also, I would sooner stay home than travel no matter how much notice I am given.  All the inconveniences that come with any traveling are not worth it for me.  If he really likes you it shouldn't matter but if that is the way he is used to living then it appears you are not well suited for each other.  I wouldn't pretend to want to go places spontaneously just to hold onto him no matter how much I liked him!!

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

If you guys get tired of hearing about my love life let me know lol!

So, Mr. Green Eyes wanted me to fly to Disney world this afternoon!

Zero notice!

I said no.

I just couldn't do that.

He said pack a bag and let's go.

I am not even sure if I have a bag like that.

I have grocery bags that's it.

@Pqfan

I certainly have "a bag like that!"  Tell Mr. Green Eyes that I'm ready, willing, and able!  bling.gif

@fortune lol! I told him I didn't mind if he went with somebody else.Smiley Very Happy

I meant it that is why I am not sure how I feel about him because if I really liked him I would have not wanted him to do that.

He sure is nice to look at.

Gray perfectly cut hair and green eyes.

Not that tall but that okay.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@gracie2014 wrote:

@Pqfan and if you ever get stranded in Orlando..please text or phone me..I will have your back..don't want you down here not knowing anybody.. Tried messaging you..but pretty new to this whole business and can't figure that out .I am about an hour and fifteen minutes from the parks.

@gracie2014 Aww you are so sweet. Heart

If I go away with him I will have money and a wallet full of credit cards.

I will be able to fly a family of 4 back up to New Jersey LOL!Smiley Very Happy

I don't think we can message each other in here.

Is that new?

@Pqfan @gracie2014  We cannot message each other on these boards.  The option is there, but it was never set up.  I think the mods have said that there are no plans to ever set it up.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Pqfan  I get it.  I am not a spontaneous person - especially if travel is involved.  Also, I would sooner stay home than travel no matter how much notice I am given.  All the inconveniences that come with any traveling are not worth it for me.  If he really likes you it shouldn't matter but if that is the way he is used to living then it appears you are not well suited for each other.  I wouldn't pretend to want to go places spontaneously just to hold onto him no matter how much I liked him!!

@Pook I am this way too.

I told him I am not sure we are compatible.

He didn't say anything.

He just looked a little sad.Smiley Sad