Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Word of caution, Before intimate relationship. Highly recommend! Screening for ..... Important to your health. Speaking for myself.. Given the fact I'm not the type who would ever be intimate with someone without verification on record. Of course, I have only had three relationships my entire life. Stats are scary for infections.

@Sweet_Serenity I agree!

We are nowhere near that yet but health and safety comes first.

I wonder if the mods will let me post about it?

Just kidding!

I would never do that lolSmiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@Pqfan

@Bird mama

Pqfan, birdmama is right...you are one of the only reasons I come to the forums..I enjoy reading what you are up to..and wish you only the best. Never tire of hearing your updates.

Honored Contributor
Happy for you...enjoy your new experience.💁
Respected Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

@Pqfan

@Bird mama

Pqfan, birdmama is right...you are one of the only reasons I come to the forums..I enjoy reading what you are up to..and wish you only the best. Never tire of hearing your updates.

@gracie2014 Thanks!

That is so sweet of you to say!Heart

I love all of you guys that is why I feel comfortable sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan. I agree with you.You need to be careful & proceed slowly!! I'm glad that your getting out & dating.Life is too short for you to stand still!!

When I was single years ago my grandma would always say "if he wants to play hide the salami tell him you're on a diet"!! or " remember if he wants to squeeze the tomatoes he has to buy them first"!!  Old fashioned but sweet!!

Have fun & please continue to check in.We all enjoy the conversation.You sound like a lovely lady & a catch for someone special!!

Honored Contributor
pagan... Love your avatar, Is that you? What does your name mean? Pretty.
Super Contributor

@Pqfan and if you ever get stranded in Orlando..please text or phone me..I will have your back..don't want you down here not knowing anybody.. Tried messaging you..but pretty new to this whole business and can't figure that out .I am about an hour and fifteen minutes from the parks.

Respected Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

@Pqfan and if you ever get stranded in Orlando..please text or phone me..I will have your back..don't want you down here not knowing anybody.. Tried messaging you..but pretty new to this whole business and can't figure that out .I am about an hour and fifteen minutes from the parks.

@gracie2014 Aww you are so sweet. Heart

If I go away with him I will have money and a wallet full of credit cards.

I will be able to fly a family of 4 back up to New Jersey LOL!Smiley Very Happy

I don't think we can message each other in here.

Is that new?

Super Contributor

@Pqfan Not sure if new, but they do give the option to contact folks..but nothing happens when you click on the link.

Super Contributor
@Pqfan -- not tired at all hearing about your love life. Im happy for you. Maybe in time you'll get a little more spontaneous. Maybe you can try it next time and you may end up liking it. Only, as someone else said, but a travel bag now to have on hand. Taking a shopping bag with you would not be cool. 😄