Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

@Pqfan                    

Annabellethecat is correct..as a matter of fact..you can check both of these guys out...lots of sales on these sites that do the leg work for you..lots of good info comes back! I am a homebody as well, the weather is perfect this holiday weekend...but the parks will probably be jammed because of the three day weekend. Lots of fun places to explore outside of the parks..

Kennedy Space Center was suppose to launch something this morning, but it was scrubbed..that is always pretty cool...not sure if you can see it from Disney...I am closer to the coast. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

It seems you don't know him well enough yet.  You made the right decision... trust your instincts.

if the man of your dreams came along and you had true feelings for him, you would have thrown your clothes in a paper bag and followed him anywhere with no notice.

@Carmie Hi, Yes, it is too soon for me to do something like this.

I like him though.

If he is a good man he will appreciate you not going. He might have been testing you out.. checking to see if you're a loose woman.

No matter what anyone says, men still like to chase.  Let him chase you until you catch him.

Really? Who wants to date someone that's testing them in that way? And it is 2017 not 1957. 

It doesn't matter what year it is...men and women are still looking for someone who hasn't been around the block with every ******, Jane or Sally.  If anyone can have you at anytime, why would anyone want you for keeps?  

Anyone looking for a real relationship is picky.  Anyone looking for a one night stand or short term relationship, will not be so picky.

It appears to me that the OP has good morals, so she would be looking for someone in kind. 

Esteemed Contributor

You should have went for it @Pqfan! What ever you couldn't pack just buy when you get down there. I think trips and activities that aren't planned always seem to be more fun. For one when you plan something you think it out in your mind and you have expectations for it but when you do something on the fly, you don't have that opportunity. 

What do you have to lose really? If you don't like it, it isn't like you are going to live down there. 

They say when people are close to death the regrets they have are more about things they didn't do and chances they didn't take than things they did. You only live once, doing something spontaneous once in a while certainly isn't a bad thing and who knows you may have a lot of fun.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

TMI lol! but he kissed me for the first time today.

It was so nice and romantic.

The other one kisses like you are being kissed by a grizzly bear. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Oh, Annie.....................Heart

You_Are_So_Cute.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan  I'm with you. I need notice !! According to my Aquarius sign I'm supposed to be spontaneous, but I must be on some other cusp or something, because I am so not. Good luck in future endeavors with green eyes, though. :heart:

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
Word of caution, Before intimate relationship. Highly recommend! Screening for ..... Important to your health. Speaking for myself.. Given the fact I'm not the type who would ever be intimate with someone without verification on record. Of course, I have only had three relationships my entire life. Stats are scary for infections.
Super Contributor

@GCR18 Totally agree!

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Pqfan  I'm with you. I need notice !! According to my Aquarius sign I'm supposed to be spontaneous, but I must be on some other cusp or something, because I am so not. Good luck in future endeavors with green eyes, though. :heart:

@pattypeep Thanks so much.Heart

It is too early to tell yet.

If you guys get tired of these dating updates let me know!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

It seems you don't know him well enough yet.  You made the right decision... trust your instincts.

if the man of your dreams came along and you had true feelings for him, you would have thrown your clothes in a paper bag and followed him anywhere with no notice.

@Carmie Hi, Yes, it is too soon for me to do something like this.

I like him though.

If he is a good man he will appreciate you not going. He might have been testing you out.. checking to see if you're a loose woman.

No matter what anyone says, men still like to chase.  Let him chase you until you catch him.

Really? Who wants to date someone that's testing them in that way? And it is 2017 not 1957. 

It doesn't matter what year it is...men and women are still looking for someone who hasn't been around the block with every ******, Jane or Sally.  If anyone can have you at anytime, why would anyone want you for keeps?  

Anyone looking for a real relationship is picky.  Anyone looking for a one night stand or short term relationship, will not be so picky.

It appears to me that the OP has good morals, so she would be looking for someone in kind. 

No problem, I own my sluttyness and don't feel ashamed of it. And I won't derail the thread by addressing your "for keeps" assumptions. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval