Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

If you guys get tired of hearing about my love life let me know lol!

So, Mr. Green Eyes wanted me to fly to Disney world this afternoon!

Zero notice!

I said no.

I just couldn't do that.

He said pack a bag and let's go.

I am not even sure if I have a bag like that.

I have grocery bags that's it.

Ok, are you just looking for a place to vent about it or do you want advice? 

I don't think it's a big deal if you couldn't go last minute because you couldn't get a pet sitter, or had to work or had some other commitment but otherwise, why wouldn't you go? Or do you not know him well enough to want to on an out of town trip with him? 

@jaxs momHi, I guess both a place to vent and advice.

We don't know each other that well yet to do something like this.

I told him we might not be compatible.

I am okay if we aren't.

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

Zero notice!

I said no.

I just couldn't do that.

My husband did that to me when we were dating. I opened a fortune cookie that said, "you're going on a trip!"  I said, "this must be yours!" (I knew he was going to LA on business the next day.). He said, "nope! That's yours!  You're coming too!"  And the next night, I was in LA!  

Never happen again, though. Lol!

My husband also came up with spontaneous trips when we were dating. I always went because I wanted to and it was fun. But I prefer spontaneous to planning in advance anyway. Must be why we get along so well. Well, among other things. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Pqfan

Just in case your gut is trying to tell you something, let me offer one bit of advice.

If any guy starts hinting at financial troubles, run, do not walk away.

It's a common scam behind dating.  A brilliant friend of ours got taken by "loaning" a supposedly great guy money.  She lost a total of $50,000 to him. 

@Noel7 Thanks I will never give a man money.

That is one thing that isn't going to happen.

I watched too much Dr. Phil scammer episodes for that!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Pqfan

Just in case your gut is trying to tell you something, let me offer one bit of advice.

If any guy starts hinting at financial troubles, run, do not walk away.

It's a common scam behind dating.  A brilliant friend of ours got taken by "loaning" a supposedly great guy money.  She lost a total of $50,000 to him. 

I can't figure out why anyone would give someone they're dating 50K unless they're a billionaire or don't care if they ever get it back. Who does that? 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I needed to hear somebody's getting something.  Ha!  Just when I think I can't hurt in another new area of my body.....I woke up with a pain that goes from my neck down my shoulder.  I have plastic protecting a vertebra in my neck...never had trouble with it, now if I move, it hurts.  boo hoo.  It that gosh darn My pillow,,,,,I know it is...

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

Zero notice!

I said no.

I just couldn't do that.

Ok, are you just looking for a place to vent about it or do you want advice? 

I don't think it's a big deal if you couldn't go last minute because you couldn't get a pet sitter, or had to work or had some other commitment but otherwise, why wouldn't you go? Or do you not know him well enough to want to on an out of town trip with him? 

@jaxs momHi, I guess both a place to vent and advice.

We don't know each other that well yet to do something like this.

I told him we might not be compatible.

I am okay if we aren't.

Ok, you should do whatever you think it right, of course. If you're a homebody and have never been on a plane and don't want to do stuff like this, he may not be the one for you anyway. As a previous post said, you need someone that wants a similiar lifestyle. 

I like people that push my boundaries some though. To each their own. I don't want someone that's a mirror image of me. I just find that boring. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG I needed to hear somebody's getting something.  Ha!  Just when I think I can't hurt in another new area of my body.....I woke up with a pain that goes from my neck down my shoulder.  I have plastic protecting a vertebra in my neck...never had trouble with it, now if I move, it hurts.  boo hoo.  It that gosh darn My pillow,,,,,I know it is...

@Annabellethecat66,Sending warm, snuggly hug and this:

Image result for teddy bear and soothing blanket

Honored Contributor

Re: I am not spontaneous!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG I posted Bill getting into his new toy on Facebook.  When you want a laugh so look at it.  Love you.

Forgot to say, gathered up some stuff for you to try, have to get the right size box.  Some are Dr. Denese.  Thought you'd like to try it.  I swear by it.  Philosophy, etc.

Super Contributor

@Pqfan I thought he was attending a party this weekend? No way, no how would I be going with this guy to Disney World...but that is just me.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG I posted Bill getting into his new toy on Facebook.  When you want a laugh so look at it.  Love you.

Forgot to say, gathered up some stuff for you to try, have to get the right size box.  Some are Dr. Denese.  Thought you'd like to try it.  I swear by it.  Philosophy, etc.

@Bless your heart!  I'll email you.Smiley Happy