Honored Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

I am no longer a season ticket holder, however friends who book through travel agencies and stay at one of  the Disney resort properties, get a special pass and no they don't wait in long lines..they generally go in March..although they have a few sick fur babies so haven't been down for a few years..this special pass also takes you behind the scenes of Disney....unlike them I have no interest in jumping off a plane, heading to the parks...staying until closing for seven days...they are truly Disney funatics. 

@Suziepeach

@gracie2014, thanks.  That's interesting and we've never heard of that, as we've been passholders for years and always stay on Disney property.  I'll have to ask someone about that when we go down in a few weeks.  We've also done the behind the scenes, Disney is very proud of how much they charge too. 

Just my own personal feelings but people getting passes to avoid long lines sounds funny to me.. 

The only folks I've seen go to the head of the line or in the back door are very important people but then some choose to stand in line with the rest of us or the fast pass line.... I'll ask about that at City Hall, now my curiosity is up. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

@Suziepeach, ask about the special package..it is not cheap...but tell you one thing it enables them to get on any of the rides multiple times...where the typical fast pass shortens the time...they have their days scheduled and know exactly when to be where...When I lived closer to the parks had passes for both Disney and Universal..just didn't use them that much..had purchased the Disney Pass as a way of getting a good walk in...that never happened....Had season passes to a few of the sporting teams...now that was lots of fun...gave up that pass about five years ago...I am slowing down just a little and involved in missions work with an orphanage in Haiti founded by a fellow Floridian.