Honored Contributor

Re: I WANT THIS IN EVERY COLOR

download (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like it will be easy to go to the bathroom!!😂🤣

Honored Contributor

I'm taking no risks... I want TWO in every color because I just KNOW I'll wear the the first set out... Such a look doesn't come along very often, you know...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

If u wear Depends underneath, will they show???? No female would want to cause a commotion.

Respected Contributor

At last I have found the outfit I want to wear flying back home to London yahoo!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmmmm, wonder if it would make my butt look big?

Marcus Westburg, 34, photographed the creature's gloomy expression while visiting the Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in southwestern Uganda. The grumpy gorilla (pictured) cradled his head in a sorrowful human-like pose

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm taking no risks... I want TWO in every color because I just KNOW I'll wear the the first set out... Such a look doesn't come along very often, you know...

Woman Surprised

I don't think that's fair. There are other people who want this, you know! Don't take them all!

Honored Contributor

@catlover

Since you love those, I know you want a couple pair of these!

By American company, 'Opening Ceremony'. They retail for $590, but lucky you, they're currently on sale for $236! 

High end fashion brand Opening Ceremony have launched jeans with completely transparent side panels, meaning you would have to wear them without underwear

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will I still have to shave my legs?  Hee hee

finally a way to get longer inseams

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Surprised

I don't think that's fair. There are other people who want this, you know! Don't take them all!

@Judaline... Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...