Honored Contributor

I Missed It, Is She Alright?

My daughter called from work and when I got back, the hello was gone {#emotions_dlg.scared}

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Missed It, Is She Alright?

There were several nice posts, including from dooBdoo, and then it went "poof"... ???

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 kittymomNC said:

There were several nice posts, including from dooBdoo, and then it went "poof"... ???

I saw the first couple, WTHeck?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 NoelSeven said:

Considering some things that are still active here, I didn't see anything that should have caused it to disappear. Do they not like it if we call out to a specific poster? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Ladies I did not post on the thread holding my tongue I just read through. My suggestion if you are going to do a shout out you may want to remember that it is on an open forum and with that said. Even though your thoughts may be to each other saying not so nice things about others can lead to a thread going bye bye.

I know shocker.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 NoelSeven said:

Considering some things that are still active here, I didn't see anything that should have caused it to disappear. Do they not like it if we call out to a specific poster? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

There's been a call up for me using just my name for days. The rule as I understand it is that you can't use someone's name if you're going to use it to bash them.

This is wacky.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Caravaggio said:

Ladies I did not post on the thread holding my tongue I just read through. My suggestion if you are going to do a shout out you may want to remember that it is on an open forum and with that said. Even though your thoughts may be to each other saying not so nice things about others can lead to a thread going bye bye.

I know shocker.

If that happened, too bad that doesn't hold true for all threads, several of us have been bashed for days on the vaccination thread.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, Noel. Smiley Sad Some folks - well, never mind.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 MomOf4 said:

Several people posted that dooBdoo just posted on the Brian Wilson (Williams) thread.

She also said she had taken a little break from the boards but is fine (I think).

I can't believe the thread was poofed!

Hi Mom -

I just posted a storm update for you... you've probably seen it already, DD called, I'll check Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Caravaggio said:

I know shocker.

Cara, definitely a shocker, considering the VERY not nice things being said to and about posters on other threads. I could name one that has finally gone off the front page of another forum that is the worst I've ever seen here, but it's still there if anyone decides to bring it back up. Compared to those, this was pretty innocent. I think they just didn't like my picture of the little girl painted like a kitty! Smile