Esteemed Contributor

I Hate Mondays and Electronics

[ Edited ]

Beautiful Monday morning, sunny, nice crisp in the air, what could go wrong?

I forgot to plug my cell in, no problem, half battery is okay.

The power goes off for two hours, just like yesterday.

Everyone wants to call and text at the same time, plus I had to call the power company.

You guessed it, phone dies

All I wanted was a cup of coffee, power comes back on. Keurig is bonkers, something about water under pressure.

Used the French Press, had my coffee.  I'll call Keurig tomorrow.

Propane ran out in the middle of dryer cycle.

p.s.  and the QVC web site is bonkers

^ This is an example of stress, not drama and i need a can of Coke. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Re: I Hate Mondays and Electronics

Haha-I know, I'm having the same kind of weird Monday! And you are right-"beautiful, sunny, crisp"~what could go wrong, right? Apparently, anything that feels like going wrong! I'll join you with that coke!Woman Frustrated

Here's to Tuesday!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Beautiful Monday morning, sunny, nice crisp in the air, what could go wrong?

I forgot to plug my cell in, no problem, half battery is okay.

The power goes off for two hours, just like yesterday.

Everyone wants to call and text at the same time, plus I had to call the power company.

You guessed it, phone dies

All I wanted was a cup of coffee, power comes back on. Keurig is bonkers, something about water under pressure.

Used the French Press, had my coffee.  I'll call Keurig tomorrow.

Propane ran out in the middle of dryer cycle.

p.s.  and the QVC web site is bonkers

^ This is an example of stress, not drama and i need a can of Coke. 

You shouldn't need to call Keurig. The machine and the manual tell you exactly what to do when the water under pressure thing happens. I've had to do it quite a few times, usually with hot chocolate K-cups.

Should have received an orange disk with a clear plastic bulb inside as part of the Keurig set. That also has the instructions on it. Use that to clear the pressure from the machine and it should work fine after that.

I have noticed that if I lower the lid to puncture the k-cup, then open and close it a second time, I don't get that error.

Honored Contributor

BT;DT with the "What the heck ELSE could go wrong?!" days. Sometimes it's SO many things you just have to laugh - or cry ;-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue Thank you.  I have to wait until my "hider of all things important"  (husband) comes home and tells me where he hid the manual and the accessories which came with our less than six month old machine. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Sorry about your Monday. I had a Monday last Friday, beautiful rain storm, got in my car headed out to work, drove two blocks and the tire pressure light came on so I had to get air in my tires out in the beautiful rain storm. Try getting air holding an umbrella in wind and rain, doesn't happen. If my umbrella were stronger, I would have become a sudo-Mary P.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Sorry about your Monday. I had a Monday last Friday, beautiful rain storm, got in my car headed out to work, drove two blocks and the tire pressure light came on so I had to get air in my tires out in the beautiful rain storm. Try getting air holding an umbrella in wind and rain, doesn't happen. If my umbrella were stronger, I would have become a sudo-Mary P.

@occasionalrain

Woman Surprised

I'm sure you got drenched but happy you're safe. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hear you, but we are in control of some things: remember to plug in your phone and look at the keurig manual for what should be an easy fix. How do you run out of propane? Our tank may be in the ground, but the propane company checks it regularly.

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I hear you, but we are in control of some things: remember to plug in your phone and look at the keurig manual for what should be an easy fix. How do you run out of propane? Our tank may be in the ground, but the propane company checks it regularly.

@libbyannE

The Propane company said they're two weeks behind delivery..see my answer above re: Keurig. 

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@libbyannE

The Propane company said they're two weeks behind delivery..see my answer above re: Keurig. 

Oh No!Woman Frustrated

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson