Honored Contributor

Re: I Had a GREAT Time Tonight!!!

What a wonderful time you all had! I'm so glad everyone was there, and it all went well. As another poster noted, sometimes get togethers go well, and other times, they just seem a little "off". 

Have a safe trip home. I know going away can be fun, but there's no place like home!

Honored Contributor

Glad you had a great time,

Image result for woohoo  pics

Esteemed Contributor

These are the shoes that I wore last night.

shoes.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 Oh my goodness those are not full bottle of wine shoes.You need to pack some flats for your next event.I am really happy to hear that you had a great time and that your dad enjoyed his evening.I bet he felt so loved.

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 Oh, whew, they have a platform. When I first read six inch heels I thought "OMG", nose bleed heels. I'm glad that you had such a good time.

Saturday Graphic #21

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. Hi. If I have 1 glass of wine, I can fall off 2" wedges. 😂   I'm a cheap drunk!!! LOL

Honored Contributor

Sounds SO GREAT @Plaid Pants2!!!!!

i have a cousin about my age who has several grandchildren of marrying age. My two grands are both under a year old!

Respected Contributor

@violann  "Don't judge?"  Heck, I'm impressed. Two glasses of wine and I'm sloshed!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2   So glad you had a good time - loving the shoes lovely to enjoy such a nice family party.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 It was wonderful hearing your story.  I wish more people would do that.  Glad you had so much fun.  It made me smile just reading it.