Esteemed Contributor

Worrying.  All the time, about all things.  Just sick of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Am So Sick Of......

[ Edited ]

Not really "so sick" of, but it's annoying when a person (not necessarily a newbie) asks a question that:

1) They could find the answer to themselves in 2 minutes of googling, if they'd bother/cared enough.

2) Other posters tell them/direct them to one or more fairly recent threads just chock full of all the info they could ever want to know about it, great, thorough info answering their question and then some - and they don't want to bother. They want all the info presented to them *right there, right then*, in depth.

I won't do it any more.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Not really "so sick" of, but it's annoying when a person (not necessarily a newbie) asks a question that:

1) They could find the answer to themselves in 2 minutes of googling, if they'd bother/cared enough.

2) Other posters tell them/direct them to one or more fairly recent threads just chock full of all the info they could ever want to know about it, great, thorough info answering their question and then some - and they don't want to bother. They want all the info presented to them *right there, right then*, in depth.

I won't do it any more.

Applause, applause!!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

It's happened to me twice only, but sick of social misfits at grocery stores. I'll be looking at some thing that doesn't take too much time for me to be in one spot but someone comes up stands next to me, but is facing ME not the shelves and stares at me until I move! My cart was never in the center of the aisle but it's just weird if they don't say 'excuse me' but gets too close as well.

@IMissSuperPoke

This has happened to me a few times. One lady even had a disgusted look on her face. I told her I didn't see her and asked her why she didn't say anything if she didn't have enough room to get by. She looked surprised that I had asked her that, but she didn't say anything and continued on her way.

What you said reminds me of another time I was walking through a Kmart, stopped to look at something in the middle aisle and I was ran into by a lady behind me who made a disgusted sound. I looked at her because she ran into me hard & she gave me a look like I was at fault. She grunted "you stopped" I just mumbled "people tend to do that in stores" and she walked away all huffy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I Am So Sick Of......

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I won't do it any more.

Applause, applause!!!!!!!

And then get snotty about it and act like they knew the answer before they asked. And were monumentally wrong. Gotta love it 😜 But srsly, on a few well-discussed topics, nevermore, quoth my 5th cousin via his bird.

Honored Contributor

I look at what many see as "complaining" as venting. Many times these things get me to check out some things further. Am I tired of some complaining(venting)?  No I am not.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

I look at what many see as "complaining" as venting. Many times these things get me to check out some things further. Am I tired of some complaining(venting)?  No I am not.

hckynut(john)

I see both on the forums - venting and complaining. To me they are not necessarily the same. I think for most people it's how a specific post comes across to them as to whether they consider it one or the other. I don't usually mind vents; I get vents - everyone vents.  But if the same person is "venting" about something or other every day or every other day, I don't consider that venting.

Super Contributor
People who complain about complainers.
Honored Contributor

@Candyapple wrote:
People who complain about complainers.

Oh, how adorable!

IMG_3458.JPG

Respected Contributor

NO ONE will be sick of anything...............since this is the latest

news flash.............

Caramel M&M's will be on the store shelves soon.............

Can you think of the yummie cookies they'll make?