Honored Contributor

Re: Hummingbird Feeder

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

That red bath is no longer on kmart dot com.   Does anyone know the brand name ... or something?

Brand name says Essential Garden. Amazon has it for more $.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info about these fountains.  Just picked one up at my local Kmart.  I couldn't wait for the delivery.  Ha!  I set it up in my kitchen but will be moving it out on my deck later (no I didn't fill it full!!). Works great.  Might have to get a back up.  My store had 4 more available.

I missed the additional 10% off sale but no big deal.  Still on clearance.

If they are out online, check the availability in stores around you, maybe even your local Sears.

Trusted Contributor

I know its too late, but I highly recommend NOT buying that fountain.  I purchased one last summer and within a week the paint started peeling.  No doubt from the water continually hitting it.  I immediately returned it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Hummingbird Feeder

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

I know its too late, but I highly recommend NOT buying that fountain.  I purchased one last summer and within a week the paint started peeling.  No doubt from the water continually hitting it.  I immediately returned it. 

You must have a bad one  because I've had mine about that long too and it is just fine and bright red. No peeling...it's solid color all the way through not painted.. It's in the sun all day long running strong with just our well water and the hummers and goldfinch LOVE it. I highly recommend it! Sorry you got a 'lemon".

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they received too many complaints and stopped paint them.  Glad you and the birds are enjoying it.