Honored Contributor

It's cold here 33°. It started out raining on Thanksgiving all day long. A cold front moved in later that evening & the rain changed to freezing rain. There are a lot of Oklahomans still without power. We were lucky since we never lost our power. DH had to go out yesterday & cut some limbs down to keep them off the roof. He was going to do more today but it's raining. The ice is melting & it's a mess outside. One of the neighbors limbs fell & tore down our roof top antenna last night. I guess it was good it knocked down the antenna & fall down the side of the house & on the fence instead of in our roof. The noise it made sounded like it made a lot of damage. Still won't know about any roof damage until you can get up there & look. At least it's just barely warm enough for some melting but will refreeze again nightly until it's gone.

DH was so bored yesterday he made some homemade rolls. I made a pressure cooker full of beef stew. We both made chocolate chip cookies that we will never eat before they get dry. He's in the kitchen again today making a pot of ham & bean soup with the ham hock from Thanksgiving.

Stay Warm!!! I'm going to make some hot chocolate.

Honored Contributor
It's cold here - 30s maybe. We had a few days of rain. I'm just happy we don't have snow
Honored Contributor

Our weather in MA has been unseasonably warm, we've had a lot of days in the 60' s or near 60.  Today it's sunny and hovering around 50.  It feels more like late October than late November.  I love it.    I know winter will eventually kick in, so I'm just enjoying the late start.  

Honored Contributor

76 and partly cloudy.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Sunny and mid-60s in SoCal.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

58 in PHX at around 2 pm.   Nice, even if a bit chilly.     Just finished hanging my outdoor holiday lights.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: How's Your Weather

[ Edited ]

Our weather had been nice with warmer temps. We have had pretty nice weather this fall/winter so far until the ice storm moved in Thurs night. They got more south & east of us. It always gets worse as it travels east across the state.

DH is outside now trying to get his pickup door opened.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Our weather in MA has been unseasonably warm, we've had a lot of days in the 60' s or near 60.  Today it's sunny and hovering around 50.  It feels more like late October than late November.  I love it.    I know winter will eventually kick in, so I'm just enjoying the late start.  

Same with ours, except the rain arrived today (100% chance) and it has been gloomy all day.  

Honored Contributor

35 today with big blue skies.  Tons of rain on thanksgiving, but it went away.

Honored Contributor

My pet peeve; people describing their weather without saying where they are, which makes it meaningless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment