Valued Contributor

How many more years will Bose be on?

Honestly, everytime I tune in, it is this or a laptop, seems like eternity and I am not kidding. This is the most boring lengthy whatever, you guys are just boring to tears, utter tears. You must be banking on some poor tired old schlepp buying a bunch of these up.

Honored Contributor

Re: How many more years will Bose be on?

What do you want to buy?

Bose is on because some old schlepp like me pays for them.  I'm bored with cosmetics and jewelry and sweaterts and boots, but I do understand that some schlepp might want to pay for those things, so I just watch something else when they're on instead of whining about being bored. I'm lucky -  there are lots of channels on my cable line up and thousands of books in the library. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My take on this presentation is that Bose is ready to unveil an updated model and QVC is selling out the current model. In my channel menu all the Bose hours are listed as paid programming, so I think Bose paid QVC for a boat load of airtime to unload the remaining stock. 

I will add that it's a good price for a good product.

Respected Contributor

LOL!  Time running in slo-mo for you now?  

Honored Contributor

i really like the BOSE brand.......i just bought my third one a couple of weeks ago on hsn. they had the same model that qvc has, but in more colors, with 12 month financing, and they added in an over the ear headphone.

LOL i am probably not finished buying them.......but will wait until they have another one NEXT holiday season 2016.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It expect it won't be long before QVC also offers the Bose IV that connects wirelessly to Spotify and other music options, wirelessly.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

It expect it won't be long before QVC also offers the Bose IV that connects wirelessly to Spotify and other music options, wirelessly.

@GingerPeach

that would be a nice feature to have directly on a unit. i have a wireless bluetooth bose speaker that i can connect wirelessly to my phone and tablet so that i can play my sirius/xm radio satellite stations and pandora.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They make nice gifts and we love the sound we get from the extra speakers we added to the home theatre.   

Esteemed Contributor

I would assume until it's no longer profitable for QVC or Bose.

Honored Contributor

@SunValleyI bet $379 that you're right. I use so little of the capabilities of my computer, my ereader, my smartphone, etc. that buying the old model again just makes sense for me.   I've been considering a second Bose for my apartment for quite a while now - and the TSV means money left in my entertainment budget.  Besides, old is not always bad!