Re: How many magazines do you get?

I subscibe to six:

Southern Living

Midwest Loving

Traditional Home

Taste of Home

Bon Apetite

People

I occassionally also buy others on the newstand--mostly home decor magazines....some recipe. 

Honored Contributor

Two; Southern Living and Taste of Home.

Honored Contributor

I have two downloaded online every month.

Esteemed Contributor

When I was younger a couple but none now. Too many ads and no coupons. The poor mail lady has too many catalogs to deliver here that I am not interested in.

Frequent Contributor

One, All You

Honored Contributor

I think about 4 or 5.  Honestly, they are building up in my magazine basket, unread.  This morning I pulled one out and it was from October.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

as of a few months ago.......zero/none/zilch!  I feel liberated!  I do read my husband's Consumer's Report once in awhile....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I was gifted a subscription to Cooks Illustrated and have my own subs to Southern Living and Sunset magazines. I basically only got those again because they were 5 bucks for a year on Amazon. I used to subscribe to a lot more magazines but they got repetitive and I quit reading them. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I get O Oprah's magazine because my friend gave me a subscription I didn't know about. I was like where are are these O mags coming from? I even saved them all just in case they tried to make me pay lolSmiley Very Happy

I used to be the queen of magazine subscriptions but no more.

Trusted Contributor

I don't get any now.  I used to get some knitting magazines but I have more patterns than I can ever use plus there are so many free ones online. Similary with cooking mags or ones primarily with recipes, online is so much better that there is no need for those mags either.