Valued Contributor

Re: How do you reach QVC Moderators

Thanks I will pay them off as thought they wouldn't cancel my account without paying them off.  

Respected Contributor

@milly1 wrote:

As I told the moderator a week doesn't go by that I don't see a link to Lisa Robertson's Facebook page and what she is selling.  And what are they doing when they solicit money for charities on air.  You are all welcome to the new QVC.  I am calling in the morning to cancel my membership and pay off easy pay.  I can buy most everything I need on Amazon anyway.

A link to her FB page is not the same thing as a link to her items that she sells.  It's two different things.  Why can't people accept rules and guidelines.

Honored Contributor

I never understand the need to "cancel membership".  Just stop watching and buying.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

makena wrote:

milly1 wrote:

As I told the moderator a week doesn't go by that I don't see a link to Lisa Robertson's Facebook page and what she is selling.  And what are they doing when they solicit money for charities on air.  You are all welcome to the new QVC.  I am calling in the morning to cancel my membership and pay off easy pay.  I can buy most everything I need on Amazon anyway.

A link to her FB page is not the same thing as a link to her items that she sells.  It's two different things.  Why can't people accept rules and guidelines.

I agree with you @makena, those are 2 different things.  

@milly1,   I think many of us feel the standards and policies here are confusing, so it can be frustrating to post something and then see it vanish.    I didn't see your thread.   In any case, this forum is financed by QVC so it makes sense they can solicit for causes they support and advertise for merchandise they sell.    We, as anonymous posters, don't have that privilege and there are many other venues we can use -- this just isn't the place, whether we like it or not.   I suspect they simply can't open the option up because, as many of us have seen, some people (not you) create accounts for the sole purpose of using this forum to advertise or solicit.   

I understand you're upset, but I hope you'll take time and maybe just pause in using the website instead of closing/blocking access.    I know, for myself, in the heat of the moment I might make a decision that only limits me in the long run.   Whatever you choose, I wish you the best.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@milly1   you have received some answers that will hopefully help you, the other one or two, pfft.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Are you for real?  You first ask about to reach a Moderator and then 50 million (over exaggerated) other questions.  Did you have fun playing with everyone?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I never understand the need to "cancel membership".  Just stop watching and buying.

There IS no "cancel membership" to either the forums OR QVC as a shopping site. 

This poster's declaration is only one of several I've seen over the past 2-3 years stating they're going to "cancel", remove, "erase" themselves from QVC, asking or demanding that QVC moderators or QVC as an entity "do" this for them.

You can request cancellation of your Q card (once the balance is zero). You can go into your account and remove your CC#s once your balances are paid, your address, etc. but that's it.  QVC isn't going to "do" anything. 

It's exactly the same with Amazon and their forums - same sorts of declarative posts, same answers. It's Do It Yourself up to a point. Beyond that there's nothing "done." I have seen a moderator respond similarly on these forums in the past in answer to a similar post.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

This poster's declaration is only one of several I've seen over the past 2-3 years stating they're going to "cancel", remove, "erase" themselves from QVC, asking or demanding that QVC moderators or QVC as an entity "do" this for them.

You can request cancellation of your Q card (once the balance is zero). You can go into your account and remove your CC#s once your balances are paid, your address, etc. but that's it.  QVC isn't going to "do" anything. 

It's exactly the same with Amazon and their forums - same sorts of declarative posts, same answers. It's Do It Yourself up to a point. Beyond that there's nothing "done." I have seen a moderator respond similarly on these forums in the past in answer to a similar post.

I am positive that it's possible to cancel a QVC membership as well as cancel a forum account.  Just put it writing and tell them you want them to send you an email verifying your account has been closed.  After you've received that email verification, you won't be able to log in and if you try to order, you will be told the order can't be processed...at least not until you set up a new account.  You'd also have to set up a new forum account if you changed your mind about posting here.  

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for squirrel eating popcorn

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I am positive that it's possible to cancel a QVC membership as well as cancel a forum account.  Just put it writing and tell them you want them to send you an email verifying your account has been closed.  After you've received that email verification, you won't be able to log in and if you try to order, you will be told the order can't be processed...at least not until you set up a new account.  You'd also have to set up a new forum account if you changed your mind about posting here.  

I'm going by what a moderater posted to the forums in response to the same request within the past year.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all