Valued Contributor

How do you reach QVC Moderators

I am very unhappy with removal of a post.  The old QVC is gone and guess I must face that fact.  After 30 years guess it's time to cancel the membership #.  I tried to reply to Cindy's message but wasn't able to reply.

Respected Contributor

Re: How do you reach QVC Moderators

Rules of the board have changed.  You have to keep up with the times.

Valued Contributor

I don't believe that was my question.  If I have easy pay items can I pay off the amount or do I have to keep my account open until they are paid off.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can email QVC using the link on the bottom left of the page.  But you being here 30 years I would think you would know the answer.

Honored Contributor

@milly1 wrote:

I don't believe that was my question.  If I have easy pay items can I pay off the amount or do I have to keep my account open until they are paid off.  

you can pay off the full amount online via your my account/order status page OR you can call customer service to pay them all off.

you can also reach the qvc social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with any questions or concerns.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That sounds like more of a customer service question than a board moderator question.  I'd call QVC's customer service number.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks that's the info I need.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC Social didn't respond to the last few emails I sent.  However, QVC Customer Service and QVC Corporate have responded.  Look up the phone # of QVC Corporate or call Customer Service and ask for Corporate's number.  I think that's the most effective way to express your concerns.  I would post the number, but the last couple of times I did that, the moderators deleted my posts.

Also, as has already been stated, you can pay off the balance of your e-pays now all at once.  If you have an e-pay balance, they probably won't cancel your account. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@milly1 wrote:

I am very unhappy with removal of a post.  The old QVC is gone and guess I must face that fact.  After 30 years guess it's time to cancel the membership #.  I tried to reply to Cindy's message but wasn't able to reply.

@milly1

While I understand your frustration, with all due respect and I know you posted it with only the best of intentions, that thread did violate the Community Standard of 'soliciting', by mentioning the Go Fund Me page.

Not long ago, I posted a thread requesting prayers for a 2 year old son of my BFF, who is fighting a life threatening condition and still is.

He has a GoFundMe account, but I knew that to mention that on my thread would get it poofed for 'soliciting' and I was happy just to have the prayers!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

As I told the moderator a week doesn't go by that I don't see a link to Lisa Robertson's Facebook page and what she is selling.  And what are they doing when they solicit money for charities on air.  You are all welcome to the new QVC.  I am calling in the morning to cancel my membership and pay off easy pay.  I can buy most everything I need on Amazon anyway.