Esteemed Contributor

How do I correct my registration date?

I registered May 3, 2007 and currently it shows my registration to be 2010.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: How do I correct my registration date?

Sorry, for now, we can't fix it.  Mine was also 2007, June 9th, and I had over 15,000 posts.  All gone.

Honored Contributor

They arbitrarily gave everyone new dates and post counts. You can't fix it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

How are you doing, Lindsay's Grandma? Was it a knee replacement you had done?

Trusted Contributor

Why do you need to correct it?  Most every single person who came over with the new format lost their original date, some their very own nickname, some the correct number of postings they have done, by the hundreds no less, etc. and other possible information.

Surely it is of no great importance to you is it? I can't see where it could possible have any significance at all.

Be glad you got to keep you nicname and such. I am.

Trusted Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Why do you need to correct it?  Most every single person who came over with the new format lost their original date, some their very own nickname, some the correct number of postings they have done, by the hundreds no less, etc. and other possible information.

Surely it is of no great importance to you is it? I can't see where it could possible have any significance at all.

Really? Not everyone is up to date on everything having to do with this Bulletin Board. It was a perfectly valid question.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I registered May 307 and currently it shows my registration to be 2010.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance

I registered in 1999 and it now shows last week, or something close to it.They have (upgraded ?) this BB board many times since i have been here and with each one my registration date changed.

Wish I could help you, but I am not I am not Interested enough to even try understand the "whys and what fors" to even change my own. I have expressed what i think of this (upgrade ?), and am going to leave it at that.

i tried to get some answers but all i ended up with was more questions that the 2 reps i communicated with, had no answers.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

As you say, it is of no great importance, and can't possible (sic) have any significance at all (to you.)  However, it must have had to the OP. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

The registration date on the QVC bulletin boards would be low on my list of priorities.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I have no idea when I registered or how many postsI have,it really makes no difference to me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.