Occasional Contributor

How can decent women put up with the hate on this board?!

Beach music, Moxiee, "B", Noel, MJ, Crow, Inez, MGM (eternal follower) and you know the rest. How can you come here day after day and watch these posters be cruel and ridiculing of otherposters? Fortunately for me I wrote this board off a thousand years ago but decided to check it today and low and behold, IT'S THE SAME OLD SAME OLD, these b*tches are ganging up on the same posters they don't like and everyone just lest them get away with it.

FIGHT THEM! What are you scared of? Words on a screen? Seriously what can they do? Cyber gang up on you? It's not real -- they cant touch your real life. So if you care so much about coming here and "making friends" (as if), then you don't want to be friends with these types of posters. Would you befriend these dumbas*ss in real life? These women are miserable and you know it!

And you can ridicule me or call me names (their standard MO) I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU DON'T MATTER!! And guess what I'm going to do? Shop. So let the haters rain down their hate. I'll wear like badge.