Esteemed Contributor

Shawn just assured the model that she hair can NEVER get stuck while she was using the TSV.......but for those of us who were watching the 3:00pm demonstration, the model's hair DID get stuck and she couldn't remove her hair from this device!!!  She just stated again that your hair can NEVER get stuck...........guess she wasn't watching the demonstration this afternoon......or wasn't told that it happened.......

Honored Contributor

Re: How Can Shawn Say That!!

I noticed that the models are no longer doing their own hair.I bet this tool works best if there is someone doing it for you.

Respected Contributor

Leave her alone already! You people look for every little thing to criticize her for. Sheesh!

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn justs says anything to fill time. that why she blabs - she could care less about products.

She never watches any host presentaion shows "she's an entertainer"

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Leave her alone already! You people look for every little thing to criticize her for. Sheesh!

Guess I should have prefaced my comment by saying it's not right for any host to make guarantees about a product--just so happened it was Shawn.....

Respected Contributor

Uh huh...sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't care if Mother Theresa said your hair wouldn't get stuck in that thing.  I know it will at some point. No way would I even try that contraption let alone buy it. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Shawn just assured the model that she hair can NEVER get stuck while she was using the TSV.......but for those of us who were watching the 3:00pm demonstration, the model's hair DID get stuck and she couldn't remove her hair from this device!!!  She just stated again that your hair can NEVER get stuck...........guess she wasn't watching the demonstration this afternoon......or wasn't told that it happened.......

Quite honestly it would never have ocurred to me that someone's hair could get stuck in it. I figured that quality control would have tested it to make sure it would not. Knowing Shawn, she probably thought the same thing and had no prior knowledge of that happening. I will give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Also her hair is short, so she may have been less interested in learning about the product.. I really don't think she had any nefarious reasons for claiming it wouldn't get stuck in someone's hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Uh huh...sure.

uh huh, yes....doesn't matter who the host is....they are not qualified to make guarantees....would you purchase a product based on a host's guarantee?

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't use the device either.  Why risk it since it has already been proven that it is possible that our hair can get tangled in the thing?   My preferred method is twirling my hair up in pin curls, do my makeup, pull out the bobby pins, fluff and I'm good to go.  No hot rollers and no tangles.
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~