Respected Contributor

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

I just don't want anybody to think I restarted

a deleted thread because I didnt

do that.

😟

I don't see how a poster who isn't on this board constantly would even know if a thread about the subject had already existed and been deleted.

@QueenDanceALot

Exactly!  I just had logged in and

posted about a couple news

articles I saw. 

We can't see every thread.

Its all ok.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

May I inquire as to WHY?

It morphed into a scolding thread for posters who were using natural resources to excess and keeping the house cool. You know, the usual stuff that gets deleted around here. Political stuff even was discussed.

@Trinity11

That was a different older thread

about air conditioning.

Mine was just a new one about hot temps.

😊

Oh, sorry about that but same concept. Any time we talk about temps on this forum someone always injects controversy.

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

Ok dont laugh at me but I sent a

email and @Cindy-QVC was very sweet

and said there was another thread

on air conditioning and buried inside

that thread the topic got

similar to temp changes etc so that thread

got closed. 

I didn't see that one.

Sorry, and thanks for the posts everybody!!!!

😊

@newziesuzie  That was nice of Cindy to explain everything! Have a good day!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

do that.

😟

I don't see how a poster who isn't on this board constantly would even know if a thread about the subject had already existed and been deleted.

@QueenDanceALot

articles I saw. 

Its all ok.

😊

Maybe it's the heat.

Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

do that.

😟

@QueenDanceALot

articles I saw. 

Its all ok.

😊

Maybe it's the heat.

Cat Tongue

@QueenDanceALot  LOL (and if its not the heat it's the humidity)..... Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Two threads (I only read the one from today, so I don't know what transpired on the a/c thread):

7/24/16: "What do you set your a/c at in this heat"

7/26/16:  "☀️1ST EVER: Hotter-Than-Normal ENTIRE USA☀️"

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

do that.

😟

@QueenDanceALot

articles I saw. 

Its all ok.

😊

Maybe it's the heat.

Cat Tongue

@QueenDanceALot  LOL (and if its not the heat it's the humidity)..... Smiley Wink

And if it's both all hope is lost.

Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

May I inquire as to WHY?

It morphed into a scolding thread for posters who were using natural resources to excess and keeping the house cool. You know, the usual stuff that gets deleted around here. Political stuff even was discussed.

@Trinity11 - exactly.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

May I inquire as to WHY?

@Trinity11 - exactly.

Hi, @Mj12!   I think that was the first thread.   The one @QueenDanceALot asked about was the second one, today.   I didn't see that one have time to morph into anything before it was zapped.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

May I inquire as to WHY?

@Trinity11 - exactly.

LOL I didn't see it but can guess whose name might have come up.