Contributor

I placed an order on March 9th, and here it is March 21st, and I am still waiting for it!  It seems that everytime my package is sent by this "Innovations" mail, it takes a very long time to arrive!  I also have an order that I placed on March 12th, and it still is processing.  Very poor service!!Man Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Horrible shipping by QVC!

I ordered something and it shipped 8 days ago - I live in Florida - it got as far as Orlando then for some reason it went to indiana and is marked it was delivered 2 days ago there. Meanwhile - it is sold out and I paid for it when it shipped. I have to wait 2 more days before they will look into it, and meanwhile - they have my $74.

Valued Contributor

i am having the same problems and it is very fruatrating!  Yesterday I received two packages that I'd ordered waaay back on March 2 and March 3!  I had completely forgotten I'd ordered them and here they come on March 20th!!!  Very frustrating!  I sure hope QVC will fix this shipping issue soon as I don't have the patience to wait 2+ weeks for items!

Respected Contributor

I ordered an item about a week ago.  I checked the tracking number and it says this item was delivered to Victoria, Texas, on March 3, 2017.

I think QVC is really going downhill.  You can't even log in without a lot of trouble!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

@Bullyeye wrote:

I placed an order on March 9th, and here it is March 21st, and I am still waiting for it!  It seems that everytime my package is sent by this "Innovations" mail, it takes a very long time to arrive!  I also have an order that I placed on March 12th, and it still is processing.  Very poor service!!Man Sad

Hi @Bullyeye 

I am sorry for your frustration.  I have looked at all of your orders from March 9th and all appear to be delivered and I am not seeing anything from the 12th that is still in process.  If you would email the order numbers in question to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we would be happy to assist you.  

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@151949 wrote:

I ordered something and it shipped 8 days ago - I live in Florida - it got as far as Orlando then for some reason it went to indiana and is marked it was delivered 2 days ago there. Meanwhile - it is sold out and I paid for it when it shipped. I have to wait 2 more days before they will look into it, and meanwhile - they have my $74.

Hi @151949

I am sorry that you are also experiencing difficulty with the delivery of an order.  If you would please send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we would be happy to look into it right away for you.  

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@fortune wrote:

I ordered an item about a week ago.  I checked the tracking number and it says this item was delivered to Victoria, Texas, on March 3, 2017.

I think QVC is really going downhill.  You can't even log in without a lot of trouble!!!!!

Hi @fortune

From what I can see, all of your recent orders should have been delivered properly.  If you need assistance with a particular order that you did not receive, please email the information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist you.

Barb 

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@fortune wrote:

Hi @fortune

From what I can see, all of your recent orders should have been delivered properly.  If you need assistance with a particular order that you did not receive, please email the information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist you.

Barb 

Customer Care

@Bullyeye

Thank you, Barb!!!!!  I sent the necessary info to the QVC Social Team!

Honored Contributor

@151949  I had a similar problem with a watch I ordered.  The mods investigated and learned one of the warehouses is having a problem with tracking numbers.  Hopefully our orders will show up soon.  Mine was delivered to Morgantown, PA.  In February.  Didn't order until 3/16.  All they can do is issue a refund if it's sold out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment