Super Contributor

Re: Holly Madison...

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Nick Nack-- I'm unable to quote (is there a pill for that?) lol

Funny you say 'scene'.  Did she set it up as a scene?

Oh now I'm newsie.  Wonder if that part of the 'story' had a happy ending?

LC, after you click on reply, on the right side of the line above the box it says QUOTE in bold letters.  That's how you quote.  I just started reading the book on my Kindle.  The one scene that she discusses makes it seem like it was a boring routine event that happened once or twice a week on a schedule.  "Scene" is probably not the right word to use.  I really can't think of anything else to say since this is probably a subject we aren't supposed to discuss.  Smiley Happy

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Nick Nack-- I'm unable to quote (is there a pill for that?) lol

Funny you say 'scene'.  Did she set it up as a scene?

Oh now I'm newsie.  Wonder if that part of the 'story' had a happy ending?

LC, after you click on reply, on the right side of the line above the box it says QUOTE in bold letters.  That's how you quote.  I just started reading the book on my Kindle.  The one scene that she discusses makes it seem like it was a boring routine event that happened once or twice a week on a schedule.  "Scene" is probably not the right word to use.  I really can't think of anything else to say since this is probably a subject we aren't supposed to discuss.  Smiley Happy

Oh wow!  Thanks for that Nick Nack!

Honored Contributor

This is fabulous from Hef's son Cooper.  Playing the V. Stiviani card.  :: sting ::

======================================

Just days after Hugh Hefner broke his silence over Holly Madison's shocking allegations, his son Cooper Hefner is rushing to his defense. The 23-year-old film producer took to Twitter to vent his frustrations over his father's ex-girlfriend's remarks, and he didn't mince words.

"How does a person who is famous for being a gold digger paint themselves as a victim of a relationship they aggressively sought out for?"

Cooper continued, "Holly Madison, V. Stiviano, and a few other lovely ladies that lived in LA make a Justice League type group of wonderfully sh---y people."

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I never got the impression that Hef slept with Bridget or Kendra, especially when he was with Holly as #1 Girlfriend < beams >

They all had separate rooms.

Kendra met Hef when she was hired to work a party and he came down when she was being body painted.  I always felt Kendra was more of a "daughter" than "girlfriend."  She always showed so much respect for him.  

I never understood why Bridget was there for what her role was.  She wasn't a thin as Holly or Bridge or as dumb.  She was just a regular educated girl.  THAT's the book I want to read.

In the part of the book that I read at Barnes & Noble...Hollly said that Kendra was very ambitious and slept with Hef on the first night. Holly was there, watching with all the other girls.

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  Interesting.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I wonder if any other Bunnies will come out and take Holly's challenge to speak up about how awful it was to sleep with Hef.

I doubt many want to burn that bridge.  It's a nice bridge to have in your back pocket in the future.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This is fabulous from Hef's son Cooper.  Playing the V. Stiviani card.  :: sting ::

======================================

Just days after Hugh Hefner broke his silence over Holly Madison's shocking allegations, his son Cooper Hefner is rushing to his defense. The 23-year-old film producer took to Twitter to vent his frustrations over his father's ex-girlfriend's remarks, and he didn't mince words.

"How does a person who is famous for being a gold digger paint themselves as a victim of a relationship they aggressively sought out for?"

Cooper continued, "Holly Madison, V. Stiviano, and a few other lovely ladies that lived in LA make a Justice League type group of wonderfully sh---y people."

What a great line . . . and just when I thought my week couldn't have gotten any better . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Holly Madison...

[ Edited ]

You're quite welcome Justice4all. I do not understand the 3 star reviews...I found this book eye opening and truthful...she did not hold back. You get a real feeling what life is like living at the mansion. She did not speak well of Holly...AT ALL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**