Respected Contributor

We don't need a holiday show starting tomorrow!!!  Let's wait 'til the holidays!!

Honored Contributor

If they wait until the holidays, they miss buyers like me.  If I'm buying close to any holiday for that holiday, I'll take a "bird in my hand," not take a chance on buying online.

And because I have no intention of buying holiday this year, I just don't watch.  Others seem to- and they buy, so that works for me and for QVC and its paying customers.

Respected Contributor

It's a click to another channel for me!  The holiday shoppers must really be having a ball already!  TWO QVC channels now with holiday offerings!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday Show

[ Edited ]

Well, sorry to disgree, but I enjoy all the holiday shows, and it wouldn't matter to me if they started in early January. I enjoy every one - especially Valerie's shows.  Also loved Jill's show last night. Some lovely things to see and beats mattresses and computers all to heck. 

Trusted Contributor

QVC exists to sell items and make money.  They are not here for our entertainment or to alleviate boredom.

Clearly, if holiday items were not selling, they would choose other programming.

As none of us are forced to watch, and QVC products are not necessities, perhaps those not interested in holiday shows could simply behave like adults and change the channel.  Do something useful or educational, perhaps, as whining about shopping channel programming is a bit silly.

Respected Contributor

They aren't my favorite shows, but I watch them with more interest than many other things they have shows about. 

I don't watch the Q at home (I'm more of an on-line buyer) but for some reason I really enjoy the shows I watch while working out on the elliptical at the gym.

Respected Contributor

Sure we do!  Love them Smiley Happy

Fa la la la laaaa, la la   la   la   

Woman LOL

Contributor

I don't care for Christmas in July but I do enjoy the Holiday shows beginning in October. I find them inspiring for planning my decor. I also like to start to get gift giving ideas. I generally do the bulk of my Holiday shopping late November - early December. My Christmas decor goes up in phases over the two weeks after Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

I'm already getting shopped out. I think I'll take a bit of a break. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Show

[ Edited ]

I wonder when they'll trot out the flashlights?  That's the highlight (pardon the pun) of the season for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment