Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi   not at all.   I hope you didn't get that impression as it's not what I was trying to impart.  I don't question why people live where they live.   So sorry if anything I said made you think that 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hola, Kachina!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat     YEAH..Santa Monica...I lived near 2nd Street & Wilshire  90403.    Anything else you wish to know????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  No, mamm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Teddixat Many people out here have or are getting solar panels to lower A/C costs. Often they are free. My neighbor said his last bill was $28.00 with his solar!

Esteemed Contributor

@AZfem   Very smart.  I know several people who have gone solar abd are reaping the benefits

Honored Contributor

Re: Hola, Kachina!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Got some rain in Paradise Hills; have you had any in RR?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee.  Got some sprinkles and distant thunder yesterday afternoon.

I opened my kitchen window this morning and was smacked in the face with cool air.  I stood there in disbelief, breathing deeply.  Never have turned the AC on today.

How sweet it is!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee.  Got some sprinkles and distant thunder yesterday afternoon.

I opened my kitchen window this morning and was smacked in the face with cool air.  I stood there in disbelief, breathing deeply.  Never have turned the AC on today.

How sweet it is!

@Kachina624 

Should be getting more cool breezes and moisture this week. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     Our "low" this morning was 90°...another record for the date.    I am getting tired of  this "cosmic contest"....  (only hit 108 today, tho)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  What keeps you there?  I'd be so tempted to pull up stakes, slap a for sale sign on the homestead and head for someplace more livable.