Occasional Contributor

I'm new here so I feel I should introduce myself. I'm Andie, I live with my husband out in the 'burbs, I have one married son and am hopeful I will become a grandmother soon (there have been hints Smile). I also am an animal lover and I'm especially fond of cats. I have one myself, a 10-year-old Maine Coon named Nebraska and other than my DH and DS & DIL, he is the love of my life.

Greetings to you all!

Trusted Contributor

Greetings and welcome to the Q Community, AndieS! You'll find many other animal lovers here---there's even a forum dedicated to Pets. Hope your wish soon comes true. There's no greater joy in my mortal life than my grandchildren. Have fun here!

Trusted Contributor

Welcome....Enjoy....

Esteemed Contributor

Greetings to you, Andie and I hope you find lots of friends right here! Enjoy your time here.

Trusted Contributor

Hello, ANDIES and welcome to Among Friends! Smile

I am more of a dog person, but Maine Coons are especially beautiful cats.

Happy posting!

Super Contributor

Hey there, Andie - sounds like you have a nice family! Smile

Special hugs to your Maine Coon, which will hopefully be my next rescue kitty someday. 8)

Honored Contributor

Hi Andie!

I am one of the very few males that has been around here for years and years. Usually don't come to ""Among Friends"" as often of some of the other forums. Just wanted to say hello to you.

Married/no 2-legged kids but a whole bunch of them with 4 legs and fur. We are both animal lovers and hockey lovers and spend a whole lot of time with both.

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 hckynut said:

Hi Andie!

I am one of the very few males that has been around here for years and years. Usually don't come to "Among Friends" as often of some of the other forums. Just wanted to say hello to you.

Married/no 2-legged kids but a whole bunch of them with 4 legs and fur. We are both animal lovers and hockey lovers and spend a whole lot of time with both.

Most of them felines =^..^=, fellow kitty lover Andie. 8)

And John is one of the BEST people, as is his lovely wife.

Valued Contributor

Hi back Andie. Welcome to the QVC forums. Enjoy yourself. I am taxylady and I am a born again believer in Christ. I am also a former Veterinarian Tech and Dog Obedience trainer and exhibitor. Have fun!

Super Contributor

Welcome. Hope you enjoy posting here. There is a pet lovers forum also you might enjoy since you are an animal lover.