Respected Contributor

Hey Croemer--Tiny House Nation

Debuts tomorrow night at 10 eastern. On FYI channel (?). I'm not familiar with that channel but saw the advertisement on History channel. Figured you'd be interested since it is about the tiny houses.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey Croemer--Tiny House Nation

not croemer, but I will be watching..............I want one of those little houses........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Are you familiar with this channel, raven? I don't think I have ever heard of it.

Respected Contributor

Oh, and btw, raven. All the discussion about disinfecting your counters etc. after chicken. Can you use bleach on granite counter tops?

Honored Contributor

I too will be watching.....first I will have to find FYI Channel...I hope we get it with our Cable Co.

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 scotttie said:

Are you familiar with this channel, raven? I don't think I have ever heard of it.

yeah, it's on Bright House cable...........used to be called something else and they have just recently changed the name to FYI..............NO NO NO on the bleach on granite.........bozo NONO..............................................raven

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 raven-blackbird said:
On 7/8/2014 scotttie said:

yeah, it's on Bright House cable...........used to be called something else and they have just recently changed the name to FYI..............NO NO NO on the bleach on granite.........bozo NONO..............................................raven

Glad I asked!!!

signed

~bozo {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

scottie................if you have Time Warner, the FYI station is on it..........on our cable it's channel 421............................................raven

Respected Contributor

scottie................if you have Time Warner, the FYI station is on it..........on our cable it's channel 421............................................raven

Thanks raven. I have Comcast.

Honored Contributor

How did you find the FYI channel??? I have TW and it is a sports channel for me on 421.

Thanks scottie...I so want to see this show...you know me and Tiny Houses...I want one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**