Super Contributor
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Whoa! I hear ya Joey H!

Super Contributor
On 10/12/2014 focksie said:

Whoa! I hear ya Joey H!

Lol!.....holy cannoli....trying to edit!
Honored Contributor
On 10/12/2014 focksie said:

Whoa! I hear ya Joey H! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me, too! Loud and clear!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
Thank you SO MUCH, everyone!....sending love and good thoughts to you all......so sorry for multiple postings!.....geeeeez..it's like I'm a walkng talking Kinkos!....forgive me and my mobile!!
Respected Contributor

Hi to everyone and thank you for your kind words. I guess I am like some of you we don't know how much someone is telling about their real life but if what they are saying on here and are upset and hurting it will not be me who smacks them and really sends them into the deep end. As too my friend on the other deleted post who really knows what is going on in her life? but I like you all would rather be the one who tries to reason with her and give her words of encouragement then to snap back at here with comments that make her life even more miserable. To day she regrets something, was it the worst thing in the world to do, no but it has sent her into a state of feeling low esteem. I might be the dumbest person but I think her whole life is a mess of hurt, pain and disappointment. Joey I was responding back to you when the whole thing went poof. Let me just say there have been many more things discussed on these boards that were way worse then that one. Joey I watched my neighbor go into a deep depression over when she told me what started it I didn't think it should have bothered her like it did but what ever state of mind she was in when it happened to her she just never came out of it. something just held on to her mind and she couldn't let it go. Also wanted to add I thought there were a lot of kind hearted and thought full and caring words sent to that person. Joey or any one else when it gets too much for your brain to throw around come on here a lot of us will try and give you some words of encouragement. Most of us have not lived the so call 100% happy no problem life. Lord knows I could write a book on here.